**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think they're in trouble?

As Hov said on Ignorant Shid, “It’s only entertainment!”

When lebron was in the east, warriors were the favs but deep down you felt like Cleveland could have a puncher’s chance based on what happened in ‘16. What’s going on now is just to hold the masses over until Curry starts his revenge tour.

they need more offense so badly even with mitchell in the lineup

ik they have a bunch of cap space for next summer but they might miss the playoffs at this rate

This may have something to do with it:

There problems are more than the home/away splits but they did go on that crazy run 2nd half of last season.

That was a clear goaltend on KD :lol:

NBA don’t wanna see us in sole possesion of 1st place :smh:

Wolves 6-2 since Jimmy left.

Good riddance, Jimmy 'You Can't Win Without Me' Butler. I don't care how many game winners you hit for Philly. You are still a bum.

Come on man :lol: bum because he was a bad fit on your team?

Both teams got a lot better with that trade.

they need more offense so badly even with mitchell in the lineup

ik they have a bunch of cap space for next summer but they might miss the playoffs at this rate

That cap space means nothing IMHO. What free agents have gone to Utah historically? Only one I can think of is when Boozer pulled the okie doke on Cleveland. Other than that they’ve drafted all their talent (Deron, MAGA PG, Favors, Gobert, Exum, Burks). Even at that I know a lot of them signed offer sheets with other teams that Utah had to match to keep them :lol: Hoping they get top FAs with all that cap space is a stretch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom