**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
KD should win MVP for winning any games with this bum *** roster while Mr. MOAR HEALTH sits out.

As Hov said on Ignorant Shid, “It’s only entertainment!”

When lebron was in the east, warriors were the favs but deep down you felt like Cleveland could have a puncher’s chance based on what happened in ‘16. What’s going on now is just to hold the masses over until Curry starts his revenge tour.

Warriors donezo. The book is out on them. Put all your efforts into shutting down steph. Nobody else on the dubs is beating you over 7 games

Lol I haven't watched a warriors game in a minute but I'm just going to assume that KD is seeing more double teams with Steph out.

Once Steph is back in, you can't double KD anymore... Cue 30 game win streak.

The warriors is just unfair. No one is taking the chip from them as long as that core is together.

FDBBE742-D779-4E61-8F3F-57381F39BB05.gif

SOON!

Lol I haven't watched a warriors game in a minute but I'm just going to assume that KD is seeing more double teams with Steph out.

Once Steph is back in, you can't double KD anymore... Cue 30 game win streak.

The warriors is just unfair. No one is taking the chip from them as long as that core is together.

Out of the core who you think will be the first to decline ? Maybe Curry with his injury history??

Warriors donezo. The book is out on them. Put all your efforts into shutting down steph. Nobody else on the dubs is beating you over 7 games

Bruh...you say this as if shutting down prime Steph Curry is some simple task that the majority of the league can do. You’re better than that.

We back on this LeBron isn’t clutch thing huh

I think folks like @MVP and I are just noticing he is making poor decisions at the end of games because of his free throw woes. We generally wants none of the smoke at the line but especially in crunch time which has cost us some games.

Or if Bron doesn't take a step back 3 in a tie game but we all know he's petrified of the FT line. Another thing KD doesn't have to worry about.
i thought he was gonna make it cuz he actually created a lot of space on AG on that shot :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom