**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he’s lazy.
I love Dlo but he can’t give you 30+ minutes of high energy basketball.

I mean, this may be true, but it seems like Kenny legit has issues w/playing guys extended minutes. He hasn't played anyone over 30 min per for the last two seasons. It's weird :lol:

I mean, this may be true, but it seems like Kenny legit has issues w/playing guys extended minutes. He hasn't played anyone over 30 min per for the last two seasons. It's weird :lol:

Yeah rotating guys is his philosophy but he was sitting Dlo for crunch periods in the 4th quarter when he didn’t need to. He’s prolly trying to teach him a lesson and coach him up.

Dlo did make one of the all time bonehead moves in a game when he no looked passed the roc outta bounds this year when the opposing team was down by 1 & needed to foul to extend the game :lol:

Because he’s lazy.
I love Dlo but he can’t give you 30+ minutes of high energy basketball.

He’s played 80 games so far over 30 minutes 19.48/4.5/5.3 on .430/.382

His ORtg is also over 10 points higher than games where he plays 20-29 minutes

Just because he isn’t running like Westbrook doesn’t mean he’s lazy. He’s a guy who plays better when you play him more

I mean at least he didn’t put champions 2018-19 on the logo. He’s smart enough to wait until afterwards

He’s played 80 games so far over 30 minutes 19.48/4.5/5.3 on .430/.382

His ORtg is also over 10 points higher than games where he plays 20-29 minutes

Just because he isn’t running like Westbrook doesn’t mean he’s lazy. He’s a guy who plays better when you play him more

Nah I mean that his effort (boxing out, rotating, decision making) isn’t up to par so until he gets better I doubt Kenny will play him a bunch of minutes.

Hes been getting clutch minutes every since Lavert went down though.

It matters because you’re excluding context :lol: a missed shot is bad too. But if I’m taking more shots, I’m exposing my self to more opportunities for missed shots.

Same principle here. Playmaking includes making plays for yourself, which exposes you to turnover opportunities. Comparing your a/t ratio to guys who made substantially less plays for themselves is ignoring that context.
Agree with this, and to further it, live ball vs dead ball turnovers definitely make a diff

TO's suck but I'd rather have a guy who is gun slingy-er who can make more plays than not. Especially if a majority of the turnover are dead ball. Dunno if there is a place that tracks dead vs live ball

While adjusting to Bron lol. If there was anyone who was supposed to be the largest beneficiary of LeBron going to the Lakers it's Brandon Ingram but now it's adjusting.

:emoji_thinking:

Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 8.29.23 PM.png

I think Luka would be getting closer to 5 FT's per game on a diff team, although maybe his efficiency would suffer

Luka at 57.3 TS% and 25 usage

I'd like to see the other guy's numbers in these as well

Didn't realize KD shot so low from 3 his first year

While adjusting to Bron lol. If there was anyone who was supposed to be the largest beneficiary of LeBron going to the Lakers it's Brandon Ingram but now it's adjusting.

The player who plays his best games when the ball is in his hand & he's allowed to play in Isos & out of pick & Roles..... that's the guy who was supposed to be the largest beneficiary? The same guy who still favors the midrange game? Please tell me what part of Ingram is easily gonna flourish with Lebron outside of more transition opportunities.

Career scorers like Wade, Bosh, Kyrie, Love all had problems adjusting to Bron's style early on..... but No Brandon Ingram should have it all figured in 20 games :lol::lol:

It shouldn’t be hard to adjust because of lebron’s greatness but you’re talking about a player who is still developing and needs the ball in his hands to make mistakes / attempt to reach his ceiling.

BI was most impactful in feb & March last year when he was playing point. You’re saying a 21 year old should have it figured it out and automatically adjust to a HOF player when Ingram hasn’t even figured out his own game yet. It’s not that easy.

BI has like 2 buckets off cuts this year lol. Lakers still trynna figure everything out I wouldn’t make grand proclamations about anything yet.

this actually bodes very well for Ingram especially considering these are his numbers while still adjusting to Bron. But he's a much better three point shooter, & despite Giannis being much stronger than him at the same age they're fg percentages aren't that huge & they have a very similar FT rate

Usage is almost identical, and per possession Giannis averaged more points, rebounds (almost double), assists (double), steals, blocks (double), and was more efficient, but other than that, Ingram is right there with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom