**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear every time you think the thunder are about to die, this fool presti pulls a rabbit out his *** and gives them another lifeline
Diallo's talent is easily seen but we have a sleeper in Burton.
I'd like to thank Thibs and the Wolves for waiving him and Presti for having the right ppl in place to see his worth.........

He's PJ Tucker with Offense.
Most teams that have a Good bench will feast on other Teams secondaries once those first substitutions are made but OKC, you are going to face 3 waves of hard nosed D, for the most part.

Lol the irony. Dude has nerve to say this when he played for the biggest bandwagon franchise ever... stfd

I remember when that warriors arena was 90% Laker fans and dubs fans had paper bags over their heads :lol:
Now you got a lot of silicone valley techies claimings warriors when they don’t know players names other than Steph or even follow basketball. You gotta admit a ton of “fans” came out the woodwork.

The fun Nets bunch strikes again.

Allen Crabbe, Rondae Hollis Jefferson, Demarre Carroll 78 minutes combined 13 points on 3-21 shooting. Throw in Jared Dudley. 96 minutes, 16 points on 4-24 shooting.

A tire fire the SF & PF position is for the Nets
It hurts bro. :smh: :frown:

It's the most glaring need.

Diallo's talent is easily seen but we have a sleeper in Burton.
I'd like to thank Thibs and the Wolves for waiving him and Presti for having the right ppl in place to see his worth.........

He's PJ Tucker with Offense.
Most teams that have a Good bench will feast on other Teams secondaries once those first substitutions are made but OKC, you are going to face 3 waves of hard nosed D, for the most part.

Ferg is playing great defense as well. He moves his feet and can stayin front of almost anyone. Also he gets tons of deflections and uses his hops to help tip out rebs

:pimp: getting PG13 and having him resign, picking up Schroder and strengthen the bench is helping a lot this season so far
Yea Dennis and the random young dudes been playing well in their roles so far...also Westbrook aint purely on a triple dub mission so thats always good as well :lol:

Last edited:
Because we all know that once Durant leaves, Klay leaves and Draymond leaves, either one or two of them does, the Warriors “fans” will fade into the bushes.

01BFA557-42A5-4B3B-8801-20EB384C2A81.gif

I’m not that washed. Big told me stay low and keep firing in shootouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom