**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bean ain't lying. 40% of the fanbase are this guy:

SkeletalSmartEgret-size_restricted.gif

Yeah, I’m old enough to remember the whole decade of the 90s fairly well, and if you think there were nearly as many people repping the Lakers in the Sedale Threat era as there were after 99-00, you’d be mistaken. Very.

Y’all gonna make me dig up my old posts proving that GSW had below average-to bad attendance until they strted making the ayoffs. Almost always finishing behind the awful Clippers. Give me a second...

-EDIT-

Found one of them

22076344-C322-424D-8009-99173A05C285.jpeg

And that's cool, just as long as dudes admit they wasn't "warriors nation" back when Steph was having ankle problems early.

Yeah, that’s how some of us feel about Lakers’ fans shouting about 16 Ringzzz when they weren’t paying any attention to the team before Shaq and/or Kobe...

Reactions: HIM
Yeah, that’s how some of us feel about Lakers’ fans shouting about 16 Ringzzz when they weren’t paying any attention to the team before Shaq and/or Kobe...

Not only that.

Lakers fans on here are different, mostof y’all still watched the team the last 4+ years. But I have friends who literally watched 5 games max the whole season for 4 straight years because the team wasn’t good. Now they’re hitting me up talmbout going to a bar for a regular season game. And these are the same ones posting things on social media talmbout “where were all these clipper fans before cp3?” Or my favorite, “Warrior gang all day! #CaliLove”

I hate the people I know in real life when it cones to sports :lol: :smh:

So the Lakers had no huge fanbase during the showtime era? You're maybe talking about a what 4 year stretch between when Magic retired and Shaq came in when some bandwagon ppl left. Rest of us likely just getting into basketball around 97. It's not like we never had any fans and then all of a sudden a 'Lob City' selfie hanging clown franchise comes in. Our baseline fanbase has always been the biggest maybe outside of the Knicks. We're the premiere franchise in the league.

Y’all gonna make me dig up my old posts proving that GSW had below average-to bad attendance until they strted making the ayoffs. Almost always finishing behind the awful Clippers. Give me a second...

-EDIT-

Found one of them

22076344-C322-424D-8009-99173A05C285.jpeg

That Larry Hughes era was rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom