**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You got to have Robert Covington up there for dpoy. He literally is changing how a whole team plays defense.

If wolves finish the yr near the top in defensive rating you got to give it to him. Wolves was a terrible defensive team before 'You can't win without me' was traded.

The west is really a blood bath.
You **** around for a week or 2 and you might miss the playoffs.

In their last 10:
Denver & OKC: 8-2
Lakers, Mavs & T-Wolves: 7-3
Blazers & Spurs: 3-7

Looks like Minnesota might make the playoffs now too :lol: good thing Jimmy forced the trade when he did cuz they were headed nowhere fast.

A4BA55F8-906D-45DA-BD6E-28CB075E3B7A.gif

Embiid over Kawhi?

Kawhi leading MVP imo

Embiid still putting up SLNs (Shaq like numbers) 27/13 and hasn't missed a game while Kawhi has missed 6 in which I don't think the Raptors have lost when he's been out.

He wasn't closing close contests the 1st month of the season after being the best closer last year. That's all we were calling out. He's been better in the last few weeks doing that.
I will give you that.
Ol Raymone growing on you yet? :lol:

Bron killed tonight. He had hella energy. Looked very spry. Must've been that 11 hrs of sleep lol. Unlimited turbo. Had a bunch of style point joints.

Bron and curry best in the game...as it should be.

Let this Steph crap go. He's faneto.

I don't know about yall but I like what the NBA is doing with these home and home games and playing some divisional teams 4 times in a month. Helps create rivalries and a playoff vibe in the regular season

I don't know about yall but I like what the NBA is doing with these home and home games and playing some divisional teams 4 times in a month. Helps create rivalries and a playoff vibe in the regular season
I love it. Absolutely love it.
I wouldn't be opposed to them adding 20 games, and cutting the travel times in half by simply making every matchup 2-3 game series.
Why play 4 games in a week all on the road in four different Cities when you can play 4 games in a week and never leave Texas or California hotels because you are seeing the same team.

my only thing with cats saying steph the best in the game.....

offensively he's a dynamo and can control the game with his 3, but you get that boy on the block or switch with a bigger guard on him.....hes food.

come finals/playoff time, dood gets absolutely singled out and abused on defense BAD....you cant be the best in the game and be a popeyes 5 piece at the same time.

4 rings with 0 finals MVP's :nerd:

my only thing with cats saying steph the best in the game.....

offensively he's a dynamo and can control the game with his 3, but you get that boy on the block or switch with a bigger guard on him.....hes food.

come finals/playoff time, dood gets absolutely singled out and abused on defense BAD....you cant be the best in the game and be a popeyes 5 piece at the same time.

4 rings with 0 finals MVP's :nerd:
So who is the best in the game by that logic then? Bron ain't played defense since the Cosby shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom