**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
how? the only number Harden had better than was FT%
You dudes be putting so much stock in ****ing stats man .... only stat that counts is the W stats. Look at the stat someone posted about lebron being more clutch that Jordan, but when has he been clutch when it matters?

But yeah, Harden did shoot like ****. LoL

Last edited:

This dude has been sounding real old and grumpy lately since they started losing.

The Spurs should have taken the proposed Lakers offer for Kawhi that included Zo, Ingram and a 1st round pick. It would have set them up better for the future. Now they're hampered with DeRozan's huge contract for the next 3 years and they'll be struggling to make the playoffs the whole time.

Last edited:
0-4 finals .. lol

MVP that cant pull out a win.

And the game that was within reach he went night night in OT 0 FG.

But it's cool

My Lebron Hate to BIg ... stop it.
im not gonna argue with you, cause you see the game of nba basketball through one lens.
tenor.gif

BTW, I'm just speculating the post season persuading the voters in the new rules. But then again, the votes might be in at the same time as before.

Y’all really gotta stop letting keko get a reaction out of y’all

Harden played better than lebron in the playoffs. :lol:

That’s a first

Giannis
Bron
Embiid

Bron can win it if the Lakers get a top 3 seed doe :nerd:
And the Bucks have been dropping games lately.

Steph and Kawhi have missed too many games for me.

0-4 finals .. lol

MVP that cant pull out a win.

And the game that was within reach he went night night in OT 0 FG.

But it's cool

My Lebron Hate to BIg ... stop it.

But Harden did shoot like **** ... lol

Do y'all LeBron haters ever sit down, look inside yourselves in the wonder why you hate him so much?

Like for real, it's funny sometimes but it's also kinda sad.

im not gonna argue with you, cause you see the game of nba basketball through one lens.
tenor.gif
Do you have like three gifs that you just replay?

SMH

But you're 100% right.

Someone has to keep **** level.

But the conversation wasn't about last years MVP, it's about this year. And there's no way Lebron is #1 thus far.

Side note that shot by Bron with rudy’s Hand like 2 inches from his face to basically seal the game is unreal.

Shout out my ***** Bron from Akron we wasn’t even supposed to be here. :pimp:

Side note that shot by Bron with rudy’s Hand like 2 inches from his face to basically seal the game is unreal.

Shout out my ***** Bron from Akron we wasn’t even supposed to be here. :pimp:
And this is the reason why I be going hard.

Dude just beat a team that has gotten blown out 3 times in the passed week or so ... a team that lost to the Suns and now all of the sudden he's a finisher and closer?

Now how does that even sound.

Sounds to me like I'm not the only one looking at games through one lens.

And this is the reason why I be going hard.

Dude just beat a team that has gotten blown out 3 times in the passed week or so ... a team that lost to the Suns and now all of the sudden he's a finisher and closer?

Now how does that even sound.

Sounds to me like I'm not the only one looking at games through one lens.
He closed out the game like he always does so yes? He’s a finisher and a closer. What are you on about honestly

Just to chime in on KD's comments about Lebron, I'm a Lakers fan so i'm hoping that everyone doesn't feel that way.

With that said ya'll really came in here and said people were "Hating" or making things up when we said that A lot of Top tier players may not want to play with Bron. Ya'll don't think these Guys saw Kyrie Average 30 in elimination games against one of the greatest teams ever, hit multiple clutch shots & still see people saying lebron "carried" him to a ring?

I hope one of These top guys is willing to do it, but the idea of them not wanting to was never far fetched.

He closed out the game like he always does so yes? He’s a finisher and a closer. What are you on about honestly
Look at you man, like he always do????? Please remind me his stats in Game 1 of last years NBA finals, now, please tell me who had the last possession for Clev before Jr smith? Now tell me how did Lebron James did in OT. Come on ... dudes talking about meaningless games.

Look at you man, like he always do????? Please remind me his stats in Game 1 of last years NBA finals, now, please tell me who had the last possession for Clev before Jr smith? Now tell me how did Lebron James did in OT. Come on ... dudes talking about meaningless games.
This is weird and corny at this point honestly. Bron was the reason they lost game 1 last year? :rofl:

I give up. Dude get some help

This is weird and corny at this point honestly. Bron was the reason they lost game 1 last year? :rofl:

I give up. Dude get some help
He wasnt the only reason but did shut down for OT. He went to sleep, he didnt score a FG. What you call that, winning it? LoL

And this is how you move the GOal Post, we are talking about closing and I showed you an example of the total opposite of "like he always do" and you started crying about something else.

FOH ... you need help.

He wasnt the only reason but did shut down for OT. He went to sleep, he didnt score a FG. What you call that, winning it? LoL

FOH
They didn’t win so he didn’t close out the game but there are numerous examples of him closing out games :lol:

Keko never change. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom