**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways once again the sixers get hoed by another team this year. The Celtics got their number last year now the raptors got their number this year.

Fultz really better be the goods :rofl:

Losing by 11 on the road to the #1 team in the league = getting hoed......

We’ll see what happens in Philly a couple weeks from now

This also was definitely not the Sixers team (bench) that will be playing whenever it’s playoff time either. Trade(s) will be made.

Derrick's 0 pt game was a couple of games ago but just saw this:

I'm proud of my guy. Hope he stays healthy.

If he does, I hope Timberwolves makes the playoffs. Derrick is getting older and his health is unpredictable. Not too many more chances left to see him ball in the playoffs.

my only thing with cats saying steph the best in the game.....

offensively he's a dynamo and can control the game with his 3, but you get that boy on the block or switch with a bigger guard on him.....hes food.

come finals/playoff time, dood gets absolutely singled out and abused on defense BAD....you cant be the best in the game and be a popeyes 5 piece at the same time.

4 rings with 0 finals MVP's :nerd:

Haters will predictably say that LeBron doesn't play defense either, because defense is always such a subjectively discussed subject based on who you stan/hate. And although he doesn't have all-NBA defensive 1st team selections and #2 in DPOY voting credentials like he did when he was universally recognized as the best defensive non-center in the game to refute that claim, I at least don't recall an example of LeBron's own coach thinking that he's bad enough defensively to sub him out late in the game for a defensive line-up like I recall Curry being subbed out.

Personally, I don't think that there has really been a hands down "Best in the league" player for years now, like there was between 2008 and 2013. It would've been hard to argue against Curry being hands down the best in 2015-16, despite his poor defense. He had some very impressive credentials:

Crazy stats
Leader of a 73-9 team
Unanimous MVP

But then LeBron did this against him in the finals:

d0c5a097d1f5227da6abd20838bc4641.jpg

Haters will predictably say that LeBron doesn't play defense either, because defense is always such a subjectively discussed subject based on who you stan/hate. And although he doesn't have all-NBA defensive 1st team selections and #2 in DPOY voting credentials like he did when he was universally recognized as the best defensive non-center in the game to refute that claim, I at least don't recall an example of LeBron's own coach thinking that he's bad enough defensively to sub him out late in the game for a defensive line-up like I recall Curry being subbed out.

Personally, I don't think that there has really been a hands down "Best in the league" player for years now, like there was between 2008 and 2013. It would've been hard to argue against Curry being hands down the best in 2015-16, despite his poor defense. He had some very impressive credentials:

Crazy stats
Leader of a 73-9 team
Unanimous MVP

But then LeBron did this against him in the finals:

d0c5a097d1f5227da6abd20838bc4641.jpg
And yet ......

Curry is 3-1 against .....

Yet KD punished / embarrassed him .....

Yet KL made him get carried off the court with cramps .....

And so on .....

Derrick's 0 pt game was a couple of games ago but just saw this:

I'm proud of my guy. Hope he stays healthy.

If he does, I hope Timberwolves makes the playoffs. Derrick is getting older and his health is unpredictable. Not too many more chances left to see him ball in the playoffs.

I’ve seen it. The Rockets threw a double team on him immediately when he would come half court. On transitions, there would be his man and then another defender next to his man to stop the drive.

0-4 but CP3 was like 2/12
He played smart and within the game and Kat was balling so they kept the post up

MVP
1.Kawahii
2.Bron
3.Greek
4.Steph (he is going to win probably if he stays healthy rest of year)
1. KL if team goes to the Finals
2. Curry if they go on a crazy run and he stayed healthy and playing like usual Curry.
3. Greek, if they can make a deep playoff run
3. Bron, if they can make get the WCF

This is how I see it ending, and how they can I prove their chances at winning it all.

It’s a regular season award doe
Yeap I know, but I be hard press to believe they dont take into account the playoff race now that the winner is not announce until after the season. Especially when you have all the independent voters that can be persuaded.

Yeap I know, but I be hard press to believe they dont take into account the playoff race now that the winner is not announce until after the season. Especially when you have all the independent voters that can be persuaded.

If this were the case, lebron would have won it over Harden. It’s a regular season award

If this were the case, lebron would have won it over Harden. It’s a regular season award
I understand... but that change just happened last year I believe, and Harden was still better than him throughout the playoffs and vs the tean that embarrassed Lebron.

I understand... but that change just happened last year I believe, and Harden was still better than him throughout the playoffs and vs the tean that embarrassed Lebron.

how the hell was harden better than lebron when the rockets got a eliminated on harden lead team.

they dont hand you mvp for your playoff stats, but no way harden was balling better than lebron postseason.

put the crack pipe down....!!!!!

how the hell was harden better than lebron when the rockets got a eliminated on harden lead team.

they dont hand you mvp for your playoff stats, but no way harden was balling better than lebron postseason.

put the crack pipe down....!!!!!
0-4 finals .. lol

MVP that cant pull out a win.

And the game that was within reach he went night night in OT 0 FG.

But it's cool

My Lebron Hate to BIg ... stop it.

But Harden did shoot like **** ... lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom