**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a thread that treats every Lonzo miss like the worst play of the year... the AUDACITY. I just want the same expectations & standards the Lakers core has to answer too, to be applied to others.

We know what the deal is tho, he plays for the Lakers. This isn’t Phoenix.

What you say makes sense but when you play for the marquee franchise in the nba, everything is magnified.

We know what the deal is tho, he plays for the Lakers. This isn’t Phoenix.

What you say makes sense but when you play for the marquee franchise in the nba, everything is magnified.

Oh trust me i get that when it comes to media, SM, casual fans etc etc. But this thread does have enough people who root for non marquee franchises & speak on those players enough to catch all the smoke when they're not playing well :lol:.

I got collective bargaining slander coming all year... We Sharing

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers there are 9 and soon to be 10 rookies averaging double digits

We still saying 4 at most will average double digits or nah

I was wilding saying 4. Didn’t expect Love to quit and the Cavs hand the reigns over the Sexton though they should have. Same with Shai, not a knock on him but I didn’t think Doc would ever play a rookie

Class isn’t 17 good but it’s good enough. 19 might not get you 4 :smh:

6ers and Knicks fans being obsessed is the weirdest **** in this thread. :lol:

Teams ain't crossed paths in the finals or had any issues since the 80's.
I mean I have money riding on the Lakers struggles tho lol

I want to see yall be great but after this season lol

This years Thunder seem to be a bit more balanced & russ has def allowed PG/Schroeder to work with the ball more. They got roberson coming back eventually, & are 1 good Buyout market Player away from really threatening as the team who gets slaughtered by the warriors in the WCF.

I was wilding saying 4. Didn’t expect Love to quit and the Cavs hand the reigns over the Sexton though they should have. Same with Shai, not a knock on him but I didn’t think Doc would ever play a rookie

Class isn’t 17 good but it’s good enough. 19 might not get you 4 :smh:
Class of 19 will be fine. We do the same thing every year.

#BringBolBolHome

manute-bol.jpg

That would be nice, but we literally do the same exact thing every year.

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers thought this 18 class wouldn't be anything special and look what we have so far.

Is it special? Luka has been great. Ayton and JJJ show flashes. Bagley playing the exact same way but it’s working. Trae can’t shoot. It’s been a good draft. I wouldn’t call it special yet.

This time last year, the aforementioned guys were dominating. This year who is dominating college basketball aside from Zion? Maybe it’s just me but I don’t see any world beaters

Speaking of the Knicks and I’m not sure how many of you guys will remember this but do you guys recall Knick’s fans going absolutely bonkers after one of the Lebron muppet commercials back in 2009 when at the end of one of them a bee that was orange and blue buzzed at the end and everyone thought it was a subliminal message :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom