**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly does Zion translate? 6’7”, relatively average wingspan, 2 assists, 14% from 3, 65% from the line?

Play him at the 4 and let him run and dunk. It’s not a direct comparison but John collins was knocked for his average wingspan and lack of range.

I like Zion more than RJ though

Play him at the 4 and let him run and dunk. It’s not a direct comparison but John collins was knocked for his average wingspan and lack of range.

I like Zion more than RJ though
Same was kinda said about Randle tho coming out. He gotta drop some LBs lol

I see Collins/Randle but those guys are actual 4s at 6’9 & 10 so Zion’s shorter wingspan/standing reach is amplified if we slot him there.

He can certainly be a 1 of 1, I mean dude is 285 flying through the air, but I just don’t know

I don't Watch college ball enough to really know how things will turn out for Zion. But it's gonna be rough for him at PF at 6'7.

In a league where physicality almost doesn’t exist and a huge emphasis is put on pace and extra possessions, Zion absolutely translates. I’m sticking to my young Shawn Marion comparison for him.

I see Collins/Randle but those guys are actual 4s at 6’9 & 10 so Zion’s shorter wingspan/standing reach is amplified if we slot him there.

He can certainly be a 1 of 1, I mean dude is 285 flying through the air, but I just don’t know

I agree. Zion really going to have to go to the drawing board if he’s drafted by Cleveland and he’s expecting Sexton to make plays. Or even Phoenix if they don’t hand it over to Book

I don't Watch college ball enough to really know how things will turn out for Zion. But it's gonna be rough for him at PF at 6'7.

Him ever being able to shoot will hurt him more than being 6’7”.

But yeah I’d probably say eff it and play him at the 5. That chuck Hayes defense

Speaking of the Knicks and I’m not sure how many of you guys will remember this but do you guys recall Knick’s fans going absolutely bonkers after one of the Lebron muppet commercials back in 2009 when at the end of one of them a bee that was orange and blue buzzed at the end and everyone thought it was a subliminal message :rofl:
Knicks fans <<

Unless he develops a shot, I just don't see it. Not at 6'7.

Yeah, even the athletic freaks in the NBA can only get by on just athleticism for so long. The league figures out ways to limit them. It’s why, for example, Blake had to develop a credible jumper to continue to improve in the league.

Zion’s so physically gifted that I don’t have doubt he can contribute in the NBA, but if he wants to be a star level player he’ll need to be able to shoot.

I don't know how Wade is still best friend's with Lebron after how he played him.

There's an argument that Bron would never have become a champion without Wade
He knows where his bread was buttered. Bron has alluded to that on multiple occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom