**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
zion has high bball iq. he is going to be a great offensive player in today's positionless gm

unless he ends up on the suns

Funny thing is if MJ did that y'all would be like "talk dat ish Mike."
Naw papi ... MJ shot with eyes close.

LEBRON is the same dude that got on reporters for always bringing up stats and comparing players instead of letting players just have fun.

**** this fraud.

BB GOD

Last edited:
GlossySeveralBlackbear-size_restricted.gif

No inside info on this one (his uncle has a huge influence on this). You all know I know people that know people.

If I had to rate his destinations I would say: (only off some things I have heard)

1.Clippers
2.Lakers 2.Knicks
3.Raps
but how are raptors in 3rd if you're deadset that he's staying there? they'd have to be in 1st if its where he's most likely to play next year...and then trickle down from there.

Worst slump of his career. Rockets need him to break out of it ASAP. They got the clippers and warriors this week.

The way the Clips have been playing over the last week, the Raptors likely will beat us even if Lowry is trash. Plus, no official word yet, but I’m betting Lou Will is out tonight due to the hammy he pulled last night. Not good for us.

but how are raptors in 3rd if you're deadset that he's staying there? they'd have to be in 1st if its where he's most likely to play next year...and then trickle down from there.

I am deadset that he is not staying there.....he is playing a role right now. Do not be a distraction and play at a high level. Nobody is talking about where he will go right now, he is doing his job.

^^^ Kiwi really doesn’t seem like an NY type of dude to me. But he also seems just kind of weird, so I suppose anything is possible with him.

^^^ Kiwi really doesn’t seem like an NY type of dude to me. But he also seems just kind of weird, so I suppose anything is possible with him.

I agree, but his representation could play a part in wanting him there. But ultimately it is his decision.

But of course, if they get KD then it is out of the picture. It will be interesting to see if he waits on KD to sign with a team or wants to sign first.

Unless Siakem or OG show signs of becoming perennial AS, i have a hard time seeing Kawhi staying in Toronto. Lowry is turning 33 this year & it's not like Toronto has a great track record of attracting FA's.

In terms of bigger markets & talent there's def better oppurtunities this summer.

I agree, but his representation could play a part in wanting him there. But ultimately it is his decision.

But of course, if they get KD then it is out of the picture. It will be interesting to see if he waits on KD to sign with a team or wants to sign first.
my bad my bad, i went back and re-read, you said he's NOT staying. makes wayyyyyyyyy more sense now loll.

i've heard kawhi has no interest in a super team of any sort or playing with bron on the lakers. and if LA is the destination, then it's the clippers or bust.

I was never a fan of OG. His feel for the game was suspect and he can’t shoot to save his life.

Draft gurus love the no 3 and D guys that are athletes tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom