**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie Maggio can have it all.

Got up close and personal with bae tonight. She’s mine.

085D923D-C1F6-44C8-AF37-21B29EE19E8E.png

Got up close and personal with bae tonight. She’s mine.

085D923D-C1F6-44C8-AF37-21B29EE19E8E.png
Shorty a stallion. I met her at a charity event in LA a fewfyears ago, we had a dope conversation, was a few of us and whenever I saw her after, she remembered me annd always greeted with a hug. Always smelled like cookies yo. Just sweet perfumes and lotions. I hit her with hella creepy long sniffs too lmao. She had a corny looking bf. Looked like he ate boogers and smelled his own farts.

This **** got me weak :emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

Regular thick joints, NT thick joints, petite joints, AWGs, redbones, yellowbones, messed around and got a Blasian yamb in Brooklyn last month. I had a single lane but WuTang Financial been handling my portfolio as of late and they diversified that ****.

My guy a groomsman but don’t rock with the crew nor the groom nor the entire wedding

Cold blooded

I understand he’s getting married which is a big deal or whatever but so is me ensuring I secure da yambs during my first trip to Detroit. I would rather take my chances at an NT NBA Approved™️ establishment than at an event where a bunch of former frat bros which are the real world equivalent of dudes in this thread that don’t hoop (uninformed opinions, repeating mainstream media stats/facts, generally not about that life, etc.) are gonna try to catch up with me.

Hoping the thread can come through with some reccos. Pics will be provided.

Fan boys be legit upset when their King is not mentioned. LoL
I think we're done here.

Bye.

Althought KD has been spitting so much truth lately, I wonder why now?

The only reasonable answer, he is upset no ones mentions him amongst the GOAT conversation.

Understandably so, a dude that is regarded as probably the best scorer ever, a dude that has gotten progressively better on both side of the ball, a dude that has clearly and convincingly busted the bricks of what a minority think is the greatest, etc. He probably saying, if I'm not it and I'm better than Lebron then imma make sure everyone know what I think.

When the New York Knicks hired Royal Ivey, one of Durant's best friends, away from the Oklahoma City Thunder to be an assistant coach this season, it was just assumed to be a part of a future Durant appeal. When the Los Angeles Lakers signed Michael Beasley, a friend of Durant's since they were in high school, it happened without fanfare because things like this are now expected.

But even by these modern standards, the Clippers' pursuit is still a little revolutionary. Raptors officials have noticed a Clippers employee at roughly 75 percent of the team's games thus far this season. Clippers officials say they've been at less than 50 percent of Leonard's games. There have been games they attended where Leonard rested. That has included president of basketball operations Lawrence Frank, which is rare. Presidents and general managers are almost never seen attending a game that doesn't involve their teams.

The Clippers, it seems, closely watch every Raptors and Warriors game this season. Even though they are having a terrific season of their own -- experiencing the rare joy of expectation-free success in the NBA -- the Clippers are rather transparently obsessed with chasing Kawhi Leonard and Kevin Durant in free agency next summer.

Just how much of that MVP award does CP3 Deserve from last Year? Because James Harden is putting up really similar numbers to last year, chris on the other hand is struggling and the team is looking completyely different.

And surely it couldn't be the loss of guys like Ariza & Luc who i was told didn't make much of a difference on that team. CP3 deserves 50% of that MVP :emoji_speaking_head:

When the New York Knicks hired Royal Ivey, one of Durant's best friends, away from the Oklahoma City Thunder to be an assistant coach this season, it was just assumed to be a part of a future Durant appeal. When the Los Angeles Lakers signed Michael Beasley, a friend of Durant's since they were in high school, it happened without fanfare because things like this are now expected.

But even by these modern standards, the Clippers' pursuit is still a little revolutionary. Raptors officials have noticed a Clippers employee at roughly 75 percent of the team's games thus far this season. Clippers officials say they've been at less than 50 percent of Leonard's games. There have been games they attended where Leonard rested. That has included president of basketball operations Lawrence Frank, which is rare. Presidents and general managers are almost never seen attending a game that doesn't involve their teams.

The Clippers, it seems, closely watch every Raptors and Warriors game this season. Even though they are having a terrific season of their own -- experiencing the rare joy of expectation-free success in the NBA -- the Clippers are rather transparently obsessed with chasing Kawhi Leonard and Kevin Durant in free agency next summer.

dudes are Stalking Kawhi while their team is currently a top 4 team in the west.... SAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom