**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
4F978DFC-2390-48EA-9393-90BF39D52CD7.gif
Bring Drip Bayless on there or sumn :pimp:

KD kills me with his barbershop takes lol
And as of late dude definitely seems jealous of Bron.

For as successful as Durant has been, it's kind of sad that he can't even hide his jealousy of LeBron.

What I don't understand is that Durant admittedly doesn't play the game with the media the way LeBron does. LeBron is a lot more media savvy, knows what to say at the right time, tells funny anecdotes, etc. Jordan and Kobe were the same way.

Durant isn't like that, he just wants to play basketball without all the extra stuff which is fine but don't complain when LeBron gets more love from the media and the fans. The reason that Jordan, LeBron and Kobe got so much love is that they understood the importance of managing the media properly

Last edited:
The Shop would be so much better if there was an actual debate element to it. Bron needs to bring people up there that actually disagree with him lol

Folks say they hate First Take and Undisputed because all they do is yell yet they want LeBron to be debating folks while in the barber chair getting a fade.

For as successful as Durant has been, it's kind of sad that he can't even hide his jealousy of LeBron.

What I don't understand is that Durant admittedly doesn't play the game with the media the way LeBron does. LeBron is a lot more media savvy, knows what to say at the right tkme, tells funny anecdotes, etc. Jordan was the same way.

Durant isn't like that, he just wants to play basketball without all the extra stuff which is fine but don't complain when LeBron gets more love from the media and the fans.

I think is the complete opposite. He wants all the adulation Bron gets and with all his winning it's been the exact opposite from the mainstream. He's getting flak for being the best player in the game and none of the spoils that go should go along with it.

first signs when i knew he was a tad sensitive was when the OKC newspaper labeled him "MR UNRELIABLE"
the guy gives no damn anymore with his hair, media, opposing players, twitter mentions (no more burner accts), etc

I think is the complete opposite. He wants all the adulation Bron gets and with all his winning it's been the exact opposite from the mainstream. He's getting flak for being the best player in the game and none of the spoils that go should go along with it.

1. He's not the best player in the game and he's not even the best player on his own team.

2. I think the flack comes from his unwillingness to play the game with the media and him not being as media savvy as LeBron, Kobe and Jordan. Those other greats understand the importance of forming a narrative and the role the media plays in that. It's more than just your play on the court. If you were more amenable to the media and didn't put his foot in his mouth as often as he does when he speaks publicly, he wouldn't catch as much flak as he does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom