**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Translation: The Warriors are better than everyone else at playing basketball....so the dramatic "theatrics" are the only thing we can have fun as "fans" about.

Why you need to translate that I thought it was pretty obvious :lol:

Can’t wait til these dudes breakup so we can have debates on which team is winning the title over why is superstar x so sensitive.

I’m soooooo hyped for next years warriors squad without Kd. I realllllly wanna see Steph on 1000 again

The reason people like to go all therapist on Kevin Durant is that they're trying to form a narrative that 'although he's winning and collecting accoladates, but he still not happy'. It helps fans of teams who aren't winning get through this era of Warriors dominance.

To be honest though, Kevin isn't exactly dispelling this talk though. The burner accounts and obvious LeBron envy make him look lame. I'm sure other stars might feel the same way as him on some topics, but they're smart enough to not get caught with burner accounts and not talk to media about it every other day.

I think Russ is the only JB athlete with a sig shoe?
I don't know if CP3 still has a sig shoe, I haven't been at the Nike outlets lately.

giphy.gif

it's unnecessary but i see why someone in his position would do it. He does the burners he's called sensitive, he says anything to anyone who criticizes his game he's called sensitive. Meanwhile dudes in here will have a personal vendetta and be damn near wanting to fight because two people clowned them on a message board.

The burners was lame but i for one love when NBA players put people in their place when their wrong.

These NBA ***** be ego trippin. They all do it in their own way. KD with the burners was lame as hell....And that ***** Bron has his own personal fan club as talking heads who gas him 24/7, including former teammates, local beat writers and straight up fans that constantly steer the narrative in his favor.

Never forget this was the ***** that had a tape confiscated, because Jordan Crawford dunked on him in a summer workout :smh: :lol:.

Never forget this was the ***** that had a tape confiscated, because Jordan Crawford dunked on him in a summer workout :smh: :lol:.

Lmao I remember that. That’s a punk move. Shoulda took his L like a man and kept it moving.

Tatum got em back tho... :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom