**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Lawrence Frank's main role of Pres of Basketball Ops for the Clippers is to basically follow Kawhi Leonard this year? :lol:

He got acne just like us.

Lol, KD didn't mention...
kdfeat.jpg

He got acne just like us.

“If you got any acne on your face, make sure you try to hide it. You want to look your best at the Garden because it’s New York.”

Wait a minute, how does a basketball player cover up acne at a game?

“Put foundation on it,” Kanter replied. “It’s the Garden. Every team I played for, we had a group chat that included information about the haircut guy coming and it’s this much dollars if you want a haircut before the game.”
https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/...-james-dwyane-wade-garden-20181211-story.html

Durant will go down as an all-time great and I don't even like the guy.

I can't understand why he still needs to be jealous of someone or even have that thirst to be 'media savvy.' Dude's got rings, MVP and multiple accomplishments etc. and that's not enough? On top of that, he's beyond financially secure and so are the generations to come.

Yeah you came from nothing and look and what you've got now.

Dude needs to learn to be happy with himself and enjoy the life him and his mom worked hard for. Nothing else worst than expending unnecessary energy for superficial things IMO.

For as successful as Durant has been, it's kind of sad that he can't even hide his jealousy of LeBron.

What I don't understand is that Durant admittedly doesn't play the game with the media the way LeBron does. LeBron is a lot more media savvy, knows what to say at the right time, tells funny anecdotes, etc. Jordan and Kobe were the same way.

Durant isn't like that, he just wants to play basketball without all the extra stuff which is fine but don't complain when LeBron gets more love from the media and the fans. The reason that Jordan, LeBron and Kobe got so much love is that they understood the importance of managing the media properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom