**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those mid 2000s Assault squads were loaded.

Beasley, Nolan Smith, Jeff Green, Austin Freeman, Chris Wright, Dave East :lol:

An unknown Andris Biedrins also came over to US for the 1st time and played with them in Vegas.

KD and Ty Lawson (Nike) were purposely kept away from them but they would have been on those squads too.
James Harden beat that DC Assault team with Beasley, Freeman, and Smith the summer before his senior year in HS.

Notable teammates on his team were Larry Drew and Austin Daye.

Lowry is thick af.

z9r9241eo2b01.png

M.E.M.P.H.I.S.

18j4oc1y0et43jpg.jpg

Simmons doesn't need a jumper. In fact, I hope he never attempts a jump shot for the rest of his career.

True, but I still stand by what I said. Pistons had five very good players as starters. Lakers had two stars, an over-the-hill, but still decent player and Devean George and Slava Medvedenko. Talent advantage - Pistons.
It wasn't much different than the last team that 3peated

I think I have a basic understanding of the triangle, I wonder how Simmons wouldve fared running it from the high post

Oof. Detroit should regret that one. They could really use a player like Dinwiddie now.
I regret it

Didn’t like the move when we got rid of him, we drafted him while he was injured and had surgery, Pistons believed in him yet didn’t hold onto him yet we been waiting for Stanley Johnson to be great for how long now? :lol:

Rockets or Lakers tonight?

Have a feeling CP3 will ball out tonight.

Dude probably takes his goon in the underground tunnel to find Rondo. LoL

Someone post that article where it basically says that based on stat projections there's no way in hell ben will ever become a respectable shooter. Sixers gotta pull out like there's no plan b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom