**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It took bron a few years to find that edge as well so I will be patient.

On a side note, I honestly think if Ben didn't sit out that first year, we would get a much better idea of the type of player he is and perhaps we would have been more open to drafting someone like Tatum. The main reason we were fixated on a PG was because we all thought Simmons would be a PF and part time PG until we saw him last year.
I mean he still is a PF but forced to play full time PG since we dont have one.

Bron also was a willing shooter. Thats my problem.

It’s true that Pistons team didn’t have a “superstar”, but I think they talent they had may be under-appreciated, especially defensively. When he was with the Pistons, Benny Wallace was elite defensively and Sheed was good too. Tayshaun was a great perimeter defender and Rip and Chauncey were solid.

To be honest, once Karl Malone was out, even though the Lakers had the two superstars in Shaq and Kobe, Detroit had the more talented team overall.
lakers also had gary payton and phil Jackson

Simmons is one of the most gifted passers the league has ever seen and has a great handle for his size. He should be running point. His unwillingness to even attempt jump shots is what is screwing everything up. Even if he was just an awful shooter like Giannis, it would be fine.

jeanie_buss_400x400.jpg

Simmons is one of the most gifted passers the league has ever seen and has a great handle for his size. He should be running point. His unwillingness to even attempt jump shots is what is screwing everything up. Even if he was just an awful shooter like Giannis, it would be fine.
I don't want him running point at all until he has a jump shot.

lakers also had gary payton and phil Jackson

True, but I still stand by what I said. Pistons had five very good players as starters. Lakers had two stars, an over-the-hill, but still decent player and Devean George and Slava Medvedenko. Talent advantage - Pistons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom