**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
48350192_10156713688286006_4653925428350681088_n.jpg
Think he meant Toilet.

Lessening his playmaking role would have even more of a negative impact on the team.
He can still be a playmaker without being a full time point guard.

Don't bother with this Fultz stan, Brent
Me being a Fultz stan has nothing to do with the fact that Simmons unwillingness to shoot wont get the team anwer when it matters. Simmons refusal to shoot isnt because of Fultz, the ************ needs to stop being a *****.

Lessening his playmaking role would have even more of a negative impact on the team.

Do you watch Sixers games closely? When it's a half court set, he literally dribbles, passes it to someone then gets out the way. He's MUCH more effective when he gets the ball at the post where he can make plays for others while still being a scoring threat. When he's at the permiter, the only time he is a threat is when he catches the defender sleeping and uses his explosiveness to pass by him and drive in.

He's unstoppable as a playmaker during transition, he's an extremely effective playmaker when he has his back to the basket, but cannot make a play when it's a half court set and hes at the top of the key.

He can still be a playmaker without being a full time point guard.

I think you want the ball in the hands of the best playmaker period. Point guard. Point forward. Whatever you want to call him. His inability shoot is sort of irrelevant. He's that good.

What's crazy is that Ben is averaging only 1 less ppg than a guy like Jayson Tatum is, while having a literal non existent shot

So yes, Been is that damn good

Man please take the blinders off lol

And Giannis is able to AVG 27 while shooting 10% from 3......

Ben is good but without some semblance of a shot, team aint beating no good team in the playoffs when the game slows down to the half court.

Last edited:

Ben is good but without some simplace of a shot, team aint beating no good team in the playoffs when the game slows down to the half court.

Honestly not trying to be a jerk, but I think the word you were looking for there is “semblance”.

Ben is good but without some simplace of a shot, team aint beating no good team in the playoffs when the game slows down to the half court.
I agree with this, but I also don't think it means that he shouldn't be the team's PG.

I agree with this, but I also don't think it means that he shouldn't be the team's PG.
He can't run a half court offense and it shows against all good teams. Too many times everyone around him has to cover up his flaws

What's crazy is that Ben is averaging only 1 less ppg than a guy like Jayson Tatum is, while having a literal non existent shot

So yes, Been is that damn good

Ben is good, so good that he has those averages. But without a jump shot, there's a clear ceiling to his game, you already see that there's barely any improvement from last year. Will Tatum eventually be a 20+ scoring threat? I have no doubt, will Ben take that next step to being a top 10 player? Without that shot, I don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom