**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden is a clown, will look like a lost puppy like clockwork when the refs stop calling that BS in the playoffs like every year. He's terrible to watch play.
That's the thing about Harden. A large part of his game is so dependent on getting calls.

I figured out harden in the last lakers matchup in LA.

He flops, resorts to parlor style tricks and makes his defender fall for the bluff when in transition to the rim to get his foul call shots.

#NotMyMVP

Last edited:
I said this in the Knicks thread.

"It be nice if the league gave us one like the gave the Cavs when Lebron left, 3 times. They just ****ed up those picks something serious.

Instead of Tristian Thompson 2011
Kemba
Klay
KL
Jimmy Butler

Instead of Deon Waiters 2012
Damien Lillard

Instead of Anthony Bennett 2013
Freak

Instead of Wiggins 2014
Embiid

Imagine a team
Lillard
Kyrie
KL
Freak
Embiid

Dang ... obviously this probably wouldnt have happen because they would of have been a better team, but good lord, they didnt even get anything besides Kyrie."

You could do this for any team basically...lot of luck involved when it comes to draft picks

You could do this for any team basically...lot of luck involved when it comes to draft picks
You can, play the if, but not like Clev in the past 7. They literally had 3 1st and numbers top 5.

But you right, I stated they couldn't even land one ....

I live in Houston. Can’t rock with the Rockets until Harden and CP3 are gone. I hate watching harden play. Every time I go to the games, I’m usually going to see the other team they are playing.

Harden flops a lot more than any superstar but he’s still a ******* beast. Offensive wizard :pimp:

We can acknowledge his deserved MVP outputs on offense while also realizing that he might not ever win a ring relying on free throws in the playoffs.

Harden flops a lot more than any superstar but he’s still a ****ing beast. Offensive wizard :pimp:

We can acknowledge his deserved MVP outputs on offense while also realizing that he might not ever win a ring relying on free throws in the playoffs.
Let's not start this Flopping conversation. We know who the King of flops is.

Why did they put a flopping rule for?

Ayo the Lakers got out rebounded like **** and missed hella free throws and were still in the game. Sure, Harden worked the refs for calls late but that’s not why they lost.

If they rebound better and make their free throws then they wouldn’t have to complain about Harden.

Play better. Win the game. Stop complaining.

I would like see a video with other players who do the same type of contact and no fouls are being called.

Refs were involed 8 vs 5 on the floor.
2 wrongs make it right?

I'm speaking about those two calls ...

Facts are there are players that flop all the time and get calls. It's one of the most annoying things to watch. Hell after a fuxking entire team was flopping throughout the playoff an antinflop rule came down.

Flopping altogether is bad, especially when the main offenders are the best in the league and superstars. Despicable.

My favorite Harden move is when he dribbles into his defender, locks him an arm-bar and then gets a call in his favor...

Pod Boy checking in. On the Winging It pod (Vince Carter, Bazemone etc) they had Iggy and Steph on there.

Iggy mentioned how whenever AI got pressured full court, he'd go along the sideline, pick up the ball and walk out of bounds knowing damn well the refs not gonna call traveling.

Thats working the refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom