**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Easily. Probably more. NBA Refs are on the top of their profession. Wouldn't be surprising if the top refs get over 500k.

Yeah, 150k is nothing, that is basically what an executive makes. I cracked 170k as a consultant last year, its not that hard to reach that number. For the amount of dedication, sacrifice, and effort it takes, hey would at least make $350 a year and that's the low-level refs and that's not including playoffs or finals.

I know what it takes to make it there since my brother in law is actively pursuing this. No way it's 150k.

Yeah, 150k is nothing, that is basically what an executive makes. I cracked 170k as a consultant last year, its not that hard to reach that number. For the amount of dedication, sacrifice, and effort it takes, hey would at least make $350 a year and that's the low-level refs and that's not including playoffs or finals.

I know what it takes to make it there since my brother in law is actively pursuing this. No way it's 150k.

" I cracked 170k as a consultant last year, its not that hard to reach that number."

Humble brag. Good for you though :lol:.

I'm not down for that consultant life though, travel seems :sick:

Screenshot_20181214-192730_Google.jpg

There's alot we don't know about Markelle Fultz. Maybe his mom is crazy....but if she's asking people to sign NDAs....there's something she's trying to hide for a reason.

Because either she doesn’t want people knowing there’s something mentally up with him or that he hurt his shoulder doing something that would void his contract. Literally the only two reasons behind it. Period.

" I cracked 170k as a consultant last year, its not that hard to reach that number."

Humble brag. Good for you though :lol:.

I'm not down for that consultant life though, travel seems :sick:

Lol i was just trying to compare that refs should make much more as its much harder to become an NBA ref than a consultant.

But thankfully travel is minimal as it depends on what type of consultancy you're doing. I actually did it for better work life balance.

It's sales and marketing automation in case you're wondering.

150K seemed like so much when I was a teenager. Once you support a family, put into 401K, Health insurance, espp programs, HSA account, etc you see that you end up netting waaaay less than the approx $13K per month that you’d gross. More like $5K per month after taxes. Sucks

I expected NBA refs make more than that but the union fringe benefits are probably of high value

Am I the only one who thinks Scotty Brooks is part to blame for Wizards melt down?

This is the guy who couldn't win it with 3 MVP's.
Just saying.

150K seemed like so much when I was a teenager. Once you support a family, put into 401K, Health insurance, espp programs, HSA account, etc you see that you end up netting waaaay less than the approx $13K per month that you’d gross. More like $5K per month after taxes. Sucks

I expected NBA refs make more than that but the union fringe benefits are probably of high value
I'm due to make 120-130k in a few years. I'm never having kids. I just want to spend that money on me. Lmao

u hiring? :lol:

Makes no sense if shes having doctors singing off on those as they cant disclose information without his consent.

actually makes alot of sense, he obviously has a career threatening injury

dood is 1 or 2 doctor recommendations away from a vets minimum contract after his rookie one is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom