**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure those tax returns are negated by the extra expenses though

There are extra expenses for sure, but i have a home office (part of my rent is expensed), my car is under the corp and most travels see expensed as work travel.

So there's good and bad.

248EBB00-F7DA-41D5-85EC-0AABA60DF9A5.jpeg

Honoring mugsy tonight

I mean, a doctor doesnt have the liberty to discuss your medical history without your consent . That's my thinking.

Nope, HIPAA violation serious stuff for docs.

On the other hand, is a player allowed to withhold information like that, even if it’s in the off-season, from their team...? If/once the truth comes out and it’s a motorcycle accident or something similar he’s done forever.

150K seemed like so much when I was a teenager. Once you support a family, put into 401K, Health insurance, espp programs, HSA account, etc you see that you end up netting waaaay less than the approx $13K per month that you’d gross. More like $5K per month after taxes. Sucks

I expected NBA refs make more than that but the union fringe benefits are probably of high value

I know! I thought I would be cruising with six figures, but I'm just happy to pay off all expenses, have no debt, help out my parents every now and then, and saving up to buy a house. The lifestyle hasn't really changed, I don't feel different than anyone else, and its probably because I am married with a kid. Maybe if I would be making six figures as a single person, it would make a bigger difference in lifestyle.

I’m just seeing this MJ quote for the first time :lol:. Can anybody confirm? :lol:

"They've got no idea what it's all about. The white guys, they work hard, but they don't have the talent. And the rest of them? Who knows what to expect? They're not good for much of anything."

6375EC19-2BA7-47DC-8FF8-00119BF453CA.jpeg
6D9B23D4-C2E0-4D4B-8E01-39F2EAA9E1F4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom