**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
248EBB00-F7DA-41D5-85EC-0AABA60DF9A5.jpeg

Honoring mugsy tonight

I'm wondering if Mugsy forgave Mike for calling him a "F'ing ******" :rofl: :rofl:
That ether still burns Mugs soul.

Don McLean was on a radio show I was listening to the other day and they were talking about MJ slapping Monk. McLean said, “yeah, I played against Jordan and, I say this as a compliment, he was biggest ******* ever.” LOL.

No clue man. No clue
I just seen it last week reading about that Jordan Rules book. :lol: I made a post about it earlier this week, it's alot of wild **** we forget about Mike

Mike was a mfer :lol:

"But just as Jordan is gliding toward a SportsCenter-worthy night, Jackson pulls him out of the game. De-Michaelization and all.

"He’s not going to let me win the scoring title," Jordan whines to guard B.J. Armstrong as he sits on the bench."

"In the 1990 playoffs against the Pistons, Scottie Pippen had been leveled by a migraine headache before Game 7 — a humiliating event for a young player. When the Bulls lost to the Pistons the next spring and Pippen played badly, Jordan said, "Headache tonight, Scottie?"

"The next fall, forward Stacey King showed up at training camp overweight. The Bulls nicknamed him "Doughboy." When he got a chance to start three games, King somehow grabbed only one defensive rebound. "Listen to this," Jordan told teammates in King’s presence. "You ever hear of a guy, 6’11" maybe and 260 pounds, a guy big and fat like that and he can’t get but two rebounds, if that many, running all over the damn court … ?"

Jordan continued: "Big guy like that and he gets one rebound. Can’t even stick his *** into people and get more than that."

Stiiiiill going: "Big, fat guy. One rebound in three games. Power forward. Maybe they should call it powerless forward.

King finally snapped. "I’m gonna kick his *** one day," he said. "You wait. My time will come and I’ll get him. I’ll shut his mouth."

"But Jordan was the king, and the bloodiest battles for resources tended to be between him and the teammates he called "my supporting cast." "Screw you, M.J.," Grant said after one game. "All you care about is your points and everyone knows it. You don’t care about anything but yourself."

"You’re an idiot," Jordan replied. "You’ve screwed up every play we ever ran. You’re too stupid to remember the plays. We ought to get rid of you."

"The white guys [John Paxson and Ed Nealy], they work hard, but they don't have the talent. And the rest of them? Who knows what to expect? They're not good for much of anything."

https://www.theringer.com/2017/6/9/...ith-michael-jordan-chicago-bulls-48b12d6d3e15

Coach finally letting Shamet make plays?!

I was surprised coach only used him as a shooter, he was a PG in college.

Edit:

Nevermind. That was JJ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom