**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D’Aaron Fox may have had 25/9/6 tonight. And he might be averaging 18/8/4 on 48% shooting

But does he have elite vision?

2F332640-6221-40EF-835F-B6DD791F089F.gif

B Sox says GSW is to good only against bum squads and then proceeds to brag about his team winning 8 in a row against teams (bum squads) that wouldn't make it to the playoffs if it started today.

NOLA (only team with .500 record)
Cavs
NY
Chiraq
Wiz
ATL

clown tendencies

Man, Phila is so much better without Butler imo.

Embiid is the feature, the constant feature.
Butler kills that.

I’d trade Butler to Utah(who needs a playmaker) for Jingles/Korver and watch Phila flourish.

I bet trade machine adds +5 wins for a trade like that.

Referrees are terrible today man

If you go by the score you would think all of these games are exciting but when you watch them, some quarters are a foul shooting contest. Makes some games boring.

I like the freedom of movement stuff refs are enforcing where you can't hold onto arms or jerseys to keep players from moving off ball. But these refs got to stop rewarding offensive players for flopping.

Last edited:
Lol i was just trying to compare that refs should make much more as its much harder to become an NBA ref than a consultant.

But thankfully travel is minimal as it depends on what type of consultancy you're doing. I actually did it for better work life balance.

It's sales and marketing automation in case you're wondering.

Put a fellow Sixer brethren on :nerd:

Referrees are terrible today man

If you go by the score you would think all of these games are exciting but when you watch them, some quarters are a foul shooting contest. Makes some games boring.

I like the freedom of movement stuff refs are enforcing where you can't hold onto arms or jerseys to keep players from moving off ball. But these refs got to stop rewarding offensive players for flopping.

james-harden.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom