**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love for just one damn game to watch Harden not try to draw one single foul. Just rely on 100% skill. No flopping, no putting your arms underneath the defenders arms or throwing your body into them.

It would interesting to see.
Why would a guy intentionally hamper both his efficiency & his volume

Free throws are one of the primary reasons a guy like Kyrie has never sniffed 30 ppg

267FD1F6-247D-4BA8-9B64-36164EF077A0.jpeg
imagine being unable to tell an obvious sarcastic post

I would love for just one damn game to watch Harden not try to draw one single foul. Just rely on 100% skill. No flopping, no putting your arms underneath the defenders arms or throwing your body into them.

It would interesting to see.
imagine thinking harden's game isn't reliant on skill while your own favorite player/best player on your team takes so many elements from harden's game. not to mention he's 7'0 250 doing the same thing

yikes. you dudes are the biggest hypocrites :lol:

imagine thinking harden's game isn't reliant on skill while your own favorite player/best player on your team takes so many elements from harden's game. not to mention he's 7'0 250 doing the same thing

yikes. you dudes are the biggest hypocrites :lol:

Everyone hates Harden but a ton of people’s favorite players have lifted from his game for years :lol: rookie sensation Luka plays exactly like him and it’s nothing but
96BDB432-718C-4126-BC6B-23914F2CD463.jpeg

Everyone hates Harden but a ton of people’s favorite players have lifted from his game for years :lol: rookie sensation Luka plays exactly like him and it’s nothing but
96BDB432-718C-4126-BC6B-23914F2CD463.jpeg

Looks at stats...

Luka has 157 made FGs and 93 made FTs and only 119 FTAs on the season.

Embiid is really the only guy even close to that level of clowndom that Harden does.

Why would a guy intentionally hamper both his efficiency & his volume

Free throws are one of the primary reasons a guy like Kyrie has never sniffed 30 ppg

Because he won't get those calls during the deep playoff games as we've seen his choke jobs in the past

Harden's game is not reliant on skill? Lol

And I'm assuming Embiid must have been intoxicated with all of his flailing he was doing yesterday

I’ve seen plenty of games where Embiid dominated just physically dominated games without relying on free throws to do it for him. Can’t say the same for Harden.

And I’m not standing up for Embiid’s foul drawing either. Sometimes he drives me nuts continuously trying to draw fouls instead of going up strong and finishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom