**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
james-harden.jpg

I would love for just one damn game to watch Harden not try to draw one single foul. Just rely on 100% skill. No flopping, no putting your arms underneath the defenders arms or throwing your body into them.

It would interesting to see.

If he had more help wouldn’t need to do so much

He still shouldn't be gassing out like he does. He plays the same amount of minutes as dudes like Giannis, Drummond, Bron and they ain't dragging a** like Embiid in the 4th.

Dude needs to hit the road work or treadmill.

He still shouldn't be gassing out like he does. He plays the same amount of minutes as dudes like Giannis, Drummond, Bron and they ain't dragging a** like Embiid in the 4th.

Dude needs to hit the road work or treadmill.

Drummond doesn’t have anywhere close to the offensive load that Embiid carries and neither Giannis or LeBron weigh as much as him.

I think Embiid might not get enough sleep though. Cause he does work hard on conditioning but I wouldn’t doubt it if he stays up late every night playing video games and with some model chicks since it seems like he’s friends with a lot of them.

I don't remember who the defender was, but there was a clip yesterday on here of Harden actually kicking a defender in the leg to get the defender to fall on top of him, and they call the foul on the defender. Like Cmon b.... That kind of stuff upsets me.
he’s just a “smart player” tho

Reactions: OTG
B Sox says GSW is to good only against bum squads and then proceeds to brag about his team winning 8 in a row against teams (bum squads) that wouldn't make it to the playoffs if it started today.

NOLA (only team with .500 record)
Cavs
NY
Chiraq
Wiz
ATL

clown tendencies
Aww I’m sorry little guy. Must’ve struck a nerve. Toronto wiping the floor with your squad has you feeling a bit defensive.

My apologies.

I understand the **** up of a trade this was for the Suns, Grizzlies and Wizards, but for Memphis Dillion is off hand? Especially for Oubre, which is only 2 years senior in the league and has shown improvement every year?

I would love for just one damn game to watch Harden not try to draw one single foul. Just rely on 100% skill. No flopping, no putting your arms underneath the defenders arms or throwing your body into them.

It would interesting to see.

Harden's game is not reliant on skill? Lol

And I'm assuming Embiid must have been intoxicated with all of his flailing he was doing yesterday

Maaaan, this Wizards season :lol: :rofl: :pimp:

Said this from the jump that it would either go really well or sink like the TItanic. No in between.

Why in the world would you trade Oubre, who won't be re-signed at the end of the year, for a guy (Ariza), who won't be re-signed at the end of the year? Makes ZERO sense. Says more about the broken locker room than anything else.

Couldn't give 2 ****s about Rivers, dude sucks...but Oubre....for all his faults, dude gives 100% out there on the floor. Roster has been bungled from the jump.

Something to ponder....

Michael Jordan: 5,590 more field goals than free throws

LeBron James: 5,395 more field goals than free throws

Kobe Bryant: 4,035 more field goals than free throws

Kevin Durant: 2,219 more field goals than free throws

James Harden: 193 more free throws than field goals

QFT

Couldn't give 2 ****s about Rivers, dude sucks...but Oubre....for all his faults, dude gives 100% out there on the floor. Roster has been bungled from the jump.

Well, if it makes you feel better, Gortat has pretty much sucked for the Clippers to. So, nobody won that trade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom