**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When WPG and George Hill left many penciled them as the one playoff team from 2017 who will definite miss the 2018 playoffs, then they surprised us all by doing as well as they did. So, are they underachieving this year or are they the Jazz we all thought they were to start last season?
The west has gotten significantly better. You got teams like the Lakers, Kangz and the Mavericks balling

j8tponydlm421.jpg

SAS saying KD to clippers more likely than the other LA team
Woj saying Clippers the favorites for Kawhi

Neither video gets posted here. If only scoopb had tweeted it :lol:
Kawhi and KD won't be playing together. Kawhi still salty about KD calling him a system player.

Does anyone else think the Spurs will trade Derozan, dude is still going on about being traded & it's been months. I think they'll keep him around as long as they're in the playoff hunt, but if they are out of it after AS break i could see him getting moved again, Someone will def be willing to gove up Picks/Prospects for him.

Does anyone else think the Spurs will trade Derozan, dude is still going on about being traded & it's been months. I think they'll keep him around as long as they're in the playoff hunt, but if they are out of it after AS break i could see him getting moved again, Someone will def be willing to gove up Picks/Prospects for him.
Spurs need to rebuild IMO. The run is finally reaching its end. Kawhi killed them.

Not sure how much they could get for DeRozan. In the end as long as Pop is there, they won’t blow it up. Having Pop around inadvertently forces them to play for the playoffs rather than try to start over.

Not sure I could see them getting much more than only okay rotation level prospects + Top 10 protected picks for DeRozan

:lol: @ HP always goes out of his way to hate on the Lakers lmao.

He not gunna post Zo picking Kemba up half court and making him work all night long? Kemba was denied the ball off of multiple inbounds cuz Zo was on him 95 feet away from the basket.

I’m not saying Zo was GP but lol at trying to disparage his defensive effort yesterday.

I have a request: please include his 5 steals last night in your video highlights

I'm Not sure if this is supposed to discredit Zo but if so it was a bad job of doing so. Kemba got two open shots, Every other one Lonzo either got around the screen & recovered to contest, or guided Kemba directlt into help Defense by the Center.

:lol: @ HP always goes out of his way to hate on the Lakers lmao.

He not gunna post Zo picking Kemba up half court and making him work all night long? Kemba was denied the ball off of multiple inbounds cuz Zo was on him 95 feet away from the basket.

I’m not saying Zo was GP but lol at trying to disparage his defensive effort yesterday.

I have a request: please include his 5 steals last night in your video highlights

:lol: u know how crazy the mental gymnastics are for this dude JUST to justify his draft selection?

Anyone else and we'd be comparing him to Evan Turner or some ****. You know this :lol:

SAS saying KD to clippers more likely than the other LA team
Woj saying Clippers the favorites for Kawhi

Neither video gets posted here. If only scoopb had tweeted it :lol:
If they had them going to the Lakers this thread would be saying "SAS knows nothing, no one wants to play for the Lakers". :lol:

You should want to go under the radar a little bit.

Holds Opponents to damn near 30% shooting against him ALL SEASON, & now he's "Just" having a good defensive game :lol:

Guess every PG just has a off night when they play against Zo

:lol: u know how crazy the mental gymnastics are for this dude JUST to justify his draft selection?

Anyone else and we'd be comparing him to Evan Turner or some ****. You know this :lol:

Bro what? Cats are always on this guys head.

He literally has like 5 supporters left.

I still got my property on Lonzo island but everybody else moved out. It’s lonely out here.

I’m not Gunna go overboard on 1 game but the last game was a perfect example of Zo at his peak ability. Nobody asking him to score 20 but if he can consistently play like he did yesterday, I would be very content.

Nobody, I mean nobody, goes through a players defensive highlights and is like, “well he actually wasn’t guarding him on this possession, and he got 3 feet open on this possession so that doesn’t really count...”

I’ve literally only seen y’all do Zo like this :lol:
I’m not even saying son is GP on the defensive end but lol at the nitpicking.

Kemba played 40 minutes the night before in NY.

Lonzo was playing good defense though and the Hornets were turning the rock over like crazy in the first half. Lonzo smart finally had a good game, props to him

In Charlotte but still agree that’s why his shots weren’t falling those weren’t difficult shots for Kemba to hit he had plenty space on most of those

Kemba played 40 minutes the night before in NY.

Lonzo was playing good defense though and the Hornets were turning the rock over like crazy in the first half. Lonzo smart finally had a good game, props to him

Lakers flew in from Houston yesterday while Charlotte played NY there on Friday.

Also, :lol:

If Zo doesn’t play well today, nobody in here is gunna post, “well he’s tired cuz he just flew in from Charlotte today”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom