**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good guy Steve

#NBACares

giphy-downsized-large.gif

If he Dies He Dies

Nobody, I mean nobody, goes through a players defensive highlights and is like, “well he actually wasn’t guarding him on this possession, and he got 3 feet open on this possession so that doesn’t really count...”

I’ve literally only seen y’all do Zo like this :lol:
I’m not even saying son is GP on the defensive end but lol at the nitpicking.

Can you imagine if Steph played defense like Zo. It would be all kinds of paragraphs, tweets, stats in here. :lol:

Speaking of Steph, if you swapped him with Kyrie how much of a fall off (if any) would GS/Boston have?

Speaking of Steph, if you swapped him with Kyrie how much of a fall off (if any) would GS/Boston have?
Massive swing.

Both teams would have to rewrite their offenses, in Brad Stevens' case it would be a game changer in terms of opening up possibilities for GS it would cut off a lot of what makes them special. I'd take Boston as championship favorite.

If they had them going to the Lakers this thread would be saying "SAS knows nothing, no one wants to play for the Lakers". :lol:

You should want to go under the radar a little bit.

Me, personally, not paying any attention to speculation/rumors about where KD or Kawhi going to sign next year until the season is over.

"We just try to do a little bit of everything to help our team win," James said. "We're one and the same when it comes to our playmaking ability. We're always looking for our teammates, and that's the greatest satisfaction we can have when we see our teammates score the ball. We've always been pretty good rebounders for our position -- him at the guard spot, me at the forward spot. And then being able to put the ball in the hole as well. We just try to be aggressive, attack the rim, make shots from the outside when guys disrespect us, and we showed all of that tonight."

"We always want Zo to be ultra-aggressive," James said. "His speed, his size, his athleticism, be able to put the defense at bay and put pressure on the defense. We always want him to do that. So, Zo, he reads and reacts the game, and he's been playing extremely good basketball. No matter if he's making shots or not."

High praise from the GOAT :pimp:

BBB WE STILL HOLDING IT DOWN.

WE STILL HERE, EATING SALMON WIT SOME BAD **** LISTENING TO OUR FAVORITE ALBUMS AT LONZO ISLAND

Sixers really expect a 1st rounder for Fultz? Like a lottery pick? He's got alot of baggage there and no one really knows about the injuries.

That being said, 18 months ago he was the consensus number one prospect in the draft. In my opinion, there's an equally good chance that a change of scenery helps him break this funk and he becomes a good player as there is he doesn't make it past his rookie deal.

Wolves can't win away from home :smh: dudes really lost to the Suns making them 2-12 on the road :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom