**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get this game out of here, Whole team playing like trash outside of KCP. 2nd of a back to back, two starters missing & Lebron having one of his patented i'm just here for the cardio games.

Imagine getting smoked by 25 to the most dysfunctional team in professional sports.
97B46D83-09FF-4411-BCD2-118570188453.gif

Nobody said Hart is better but he is a better fit. DLo hasn't improved that much since being traded. Most likely will never make a all-star team so they're not missing anything. And most importantly they're winning.
Although that's your opinion and you're dead set and I respect it, I have to disagree entirely (minus the Allstar comment).

Is unfair to attribute winning to Josh Hart being there or DLo being gone.

Is unfair to say Josh Hart is a better fit when this team is completely different.

We just dont know.

But imma fall back on the comment that the Lakers ****** up. I just think they would be a better team with him on the team now.

Lakers got mollywhopped :smh:

I’m trynna figure out why Wall & Beal played 80 minutes in a blow out though :lol:

What the hell is this :lol:

6CDDFB7B-BDA4-4920-9AF3-2EEB6026E71B.jpeg

Idk about these blog boy stats, but on the plays I've seen, Wall fried Zo.

Reactions: HIM
Heard the Lakers were trending in the right direction after triple doubles from Big Russ and BBB.

That is indeed correct as they are headed towards the bottom after a pathetic loss to the Wizards (who were down a key rotation piece)

No need for excuses, good teams find a way to win

12 down 26 to go
Le44wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom