**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all love bringing up old arguments. :lol:

The Dlo trade allow us to move Mozgov's contract which opened up the max contract spot for Lebron and it also landed us the pick that got us Kuzma.

Kuzma and LeBron >>>>>> Dlo. if the Lakers still have Russell on their roster right now, they don't have Kuzma and LeBron.

if the Lakers hadn't gotten LeBron, then we could totally go back and say that we lost that trade, but the moment we got LeBron it officially settled it.

This is no hate on Russell, he's a very talented young player who's going to have a great career but our front office had other things in mind.

Lakers had the 28th pick. And the Nets were not trading the 27th pick except to get Russell. And 2. They didn’t have Kuzma anywhere near 27th on the board. At one time the FO was asked about it and said they weren’t looking at Kuzma there.

Not Trading DLo only costs the Lakers Kuzma if they had Josh Hart rated higher than Kuzma

Could have had LeBron, Kuz & DLo and only needed to get slightly creative to open up that 2nd max

Doesn’t matter though he got traded

You talking to the same dude that has been saying Harden was a fraudulent MVP.
Never said he was fraudulent. I think he overrated though. And it's funny watching this thread for years cry that he's some "real MVP" then watch him lead his team a sh***y record.

If Fox were to win the most improved player of the year award that would be more annoying than simmons winning rookie of the year award

If Fox were to win the most improved player of the year award that would be more annoying than simmons winning rookie of the year award

When was the last time a 2nd year player won MIP?

I don’t think it’s to common for a 2nd year player to win it.

Should get a spot over Chris Paul or Klay Thompson

I don't think they're "candidates" right now anyway. Well...CP3 at least. Klay is technically putting up a career high.

He'll be competing with Westbrook, Lillard, Conley, Holiday, and Derozan

Last edited:
2nd year players are supposed to settle down and improve .the kings also finally started playing fast from 30th to 2nd pace. He is playing better and improved but 2nd year players are and his team switched up and played faster.

Right....he was a top 5 pick :lol:

He's an elite prospect having a natural progression in his 2nd year. This shouldn't be a shock to anyone.

nelson999 nelson999 @rck3sactown where y’all at

A637B009-949E-42BF-999B-CCD4099C978A.jpeg
i see u playboi

Locks
Harden
Curry
Westbrook
Then it gets interesting my order would be
Dame
Conley
Jrue
Fox