**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Luka already a Top 50 player?

Better than Tatum?
Kids are 19 and 20 years old, a lot of unfinished evolution for both youngsters and perhaps All-Star appearances for both

With that said, Luka can play 1-4 and ultimately to me that trumps all of Tatum's advantages in efficiency, defense and ball safety

Luka can make plays for other guys and make them better not to mention is already drawing tons of fouls and getting to the line

Kids are 19 and 20 years old, a lot of unfinished evolution for both youngsters and perhaps All-Star appearances for both

With that said, Luka can play 1-4 and ultimately to me that trumps all of Tatum's advantages in efficiency, defense and ball safety

Luka can make plays for other guys and make them better not to mention is already drawing tons of fouls and getting to the line
If only Simmons could shoot like Luka lol

They picked Jarrett Allen last year.

Yea but i don't think that was their initial pick, i believe they still owed Boston/76ers or someone. If i'm not mistaking this is the first year they actually Own their own first round pick. However i guess with the new draft lottery rules teams aren't trying to go completely off the rails. & with Dinwiddle, D-Lo, Allen & Lavert, they do have some good young pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom