**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jay got the Nets now I'm plotting on the Knicks (insert Rick Ross grunt)" - Diddy
No lie, this is the first dude that came to mind. Especially when he was trying to make moves for the Panthers. Then I was, but is this really the dude that we want??? You know he likes to be all in the videos.

No lie, this is the first dude that came to mind. Especially when he was trying to make moves for the Panthers. Then I was, but is this really the dude that we want??? You know he likes to be all in the videos.
Just to get Dolan out of these sure lol

Lakers fans are going from "Ingram is improving and give him some time" to "no **** he sucks and needs to be move ASAp while he has some value".

While Brons fans are like, no ****, he needs some help.

This is SAD!

Last edited:
With Bron around, Ingram needs to be coming off the bench frying 2nd units...but they trying build him up as the 2nd star (Kuzma is really that for them this season) so they wont make that move

Yes let's believe the one GM on his opinion... in a league where GM's do stupid **** all of the time.

Let's forget that Magic & Pelinka refused to throw Ingram in deals for PG & Kawhi... but no let's take the words on anonymous GM.

Yes let's believe the one GM on his opinion... in a league where GM's do stupid **** all of the time.

Let's forget that Magic & Pelinka refused to throw Ingram in deals for PG & Kawhi... but no let's take the words on anonymous GM.

You don't think BI is getting traded? No troll or anything, not being condescending. You don't think so?

One of the worst posts this thread has seen

You forgot the one before that

Enough attention isn't being paid to Jamal Murray being benched for a guy, that by all accounts on here is atrocious.... Ya'll slandered Lonzo for momentarily losing his Spot to Rondo... meanwhile Steph Curry Light lost his job to a second year guy who was drafted at the bottom of the 2nd round

giphy.gif

"By all accounts on here is atrocious"

Lol, what accounts? I can't find one negative post about him. Nothing but posts saying he can hoop.

https://niketalk.com/search/16416220/?page=2&q=Monte&o=date&c[node]=7354

Classic tyisny just making stuff up. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom