**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't think BI is getting traded? No troll or anything, not being condescending. You don't think so?

I'm not saying it's impossible, but our GM's have been hesitant to include him in deals for both PG & Kawhi, they have Insisted on their plan for summer 2019 this entire time & made a consistent effort to keep our young guys intact. Can he get traded in the future? sure

But considering our management has valued him highly this whole time, i don't think their gonna give up on him because he hasn't been a perfect fit next to Lebron after TWENTY games.

Also Could ya'll please stop tagging me about ****in Monte Morris, Great i was wrong Denver Loves their young role player

giphy.gif

Yes let's believe the one GM on his opinion... in a league where GM's do stupid **** all of the time.

Let's forget that Magic & Pelinka refused to throw Ingram in deals for PG & Kawhi... but no let's take the words on anonymous GM.

Idk man. I believe scoopb

no way KD goes to Lakeshow lol

he prob staying in GSW tbh.
if he does go to lakeshow tho next year NBA thread is going to be an all-time high level of hot take quality :lol:

Not even sure if AD gets to LA either.

Yes let's believe the one GM on his opinion... in a league where GM's do stupid **** all of the time.

Let's forget that Magic & Pelinka refused to throw Ingram in deals for PG & Kawhi... but no let's take the words on anonymous GM.

Yeah, but that was before the season started. Now that a quarter of the season is over, it’s looking like Ingram is the worst fit with LeBron out of all the young Lakers. So, to me, it’s seems more likely they’d entertain dealing him now.

Idk man. I believe scoopb

this is my exact point Nobody really knows what's going on, it's all speculation & tweets for clicks. Some reports saying Nobody is signing with Lebron, Some reports saying we're Getting AD/KD, Some reports saying where trading the entire core for Guys like Bradley beal etc etc.

It was the same thing all of last year too, I'm gonna ignore most of it & go with what makes sense based off how our GM's have made moves since getting here. And those moves have been getting & developing young assets, & waiting until summer 19. If we Strikeout, then trades can still be made & we will have a whole season to judge how are young guys look next to Lebron.

Hope not, but expected.

Funny thing is, people are trying to rationalize it knowing damn well they are going to have nothing to show for in 4 years.
If they get AD, I think they will have something to show for it. If you can get AD, Ingram is on the first thang smoking

Yeah, but that was before the season started. Now that a quarter of the season is over, it’s looking like Ingram is the worst fit with LeBron out of all the young Lakers. So, to me, it’s seems more likely they’d entertain dealing him now.

again under no means do i think Ingram is untouchable, but if they were hesitant to throw him in deals for players of that caliber before i just don't buy that they were this meticulous & patient since they've been here & then after seeing 20 games they're just gonna quit on him.

It took Lebron longer to mesh with guys who were bonafied AS already, it takes time especially for a young player. I've been stating since last year that Lebron would Mesh with Ingram's game & it's been true. With that said I don't think L.A is just salivating to give him away.

What’s the minimum for an AD trade proposal? 2 good, young players on rookie deals, a vet with an expiring deal and a 1st round pick? That would be my starting point if I was NO.

Ingram has to be THE guy on your team to be the best player he can be. He needs to be in that Giannis role. Problem is, he's not remotely as good as the Greek on either side of the ball. Hasn't shown that he can play within a system.

Does this make him a bad player? No. He could still be a potential all-star. I'm just not sure how good your team is going to be with him as your #1.

What’s the minimum for an AD trade proposal? 2 good, young players, a vet with an expiring deal and a 1st round pick? That would be my starting point if I was NO.

If he doesn't force a trade this would def be the starter package, however if he publicly ask for one, or his team starts pushing that to the media. Deals are gonna vary depending on if he is willing to let a team know prior to trading for him that he will stay.

What’s the minimum for an AD trade proposal? 2 good, young players on rookie deals, a vet with an expiring deal and a 1st round pick? That would be my starting point if I was NO.
That sounds about right, but we won't know until this summer. There could be some better established players that will be available to the Pels that we aren't thinking of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom