**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingram has to be THE guy on your team to be the best player he can be. He needs to be in that Giannis role. Problem is, he's not remotely as good as the Greek on either side of the ball. Hasn't shown that he can play within a system.

Does this make him a bad player? No. He could still be a potential all-star. I'm just not sure how good your team is going to be with him as your #1.

Well you just have him all figured out don’t you? :lol:

Well you just have him all figured out don’t you? :lol:
I mean, he's not a shooter and it seems pretty clear that he needs the ball in his hands to be the most successful. He has shown the ability to get into the lane and score a bit and he's a pretty good passer. He's still been a net negative player for his career thus far.

If he proves me wrong, great.

If they get AD, I think they will have something to show for it. If you can get AD, Ingram is on the first thang smoking
Ha ...

So you think Ingram is enough?

Bruh ....

Try

Ingram
Kuz
1st rounder
Player TBNL

To even spark a trade conversation.

And to be honest, why would the pelicans even entertain that, is beyond me.

Theyll have the Lakers 2.0 that didnt do **** in LA. But hopefully they are maturing, like I though they would.

Honestly their might not be a 1-3rd year player that can be offered for ad as the corner stone piece without at least adding another good young prospect.

Should be at least
Tatum and Brown
Ingram Kuzma
Simmons Fulz,Shamet picks

Something to ponder....

Michael Jordan: 5,590 more field goals than free throws

LeBron James: 5,395 more field goals than free throws

Kobe Bryant: 4,035 more field goals than free throws

Kevin Durant: 2,219 more field goals than free throws

James Harden: 193 more free throws than field goals
Anti-Harden folks, what is the message here?

Serious question. Would any other NBA Owner be able to get away with slapping a player upside the head and not hve it turn into a National news story? I’m picturing Ted Leonsis smacking Wallcohol after a bad play :lol:

Serious question. Would any other NBA Owner be able to get away with slapping a player upside the head and not hve it turn into a National news story? I’m picturing Ted Leonsis smacking Wallcohol after a bad play :lol:

Ehh if monk would have reacted differently, we might have a problem. But it’s uncle MJ.

Of course not. The only reason Jordan gets away with it is because he's Jordan. He's an NBA legend and people will give him a pass because he's a psychopathically competitive guy.

If some random white guy owner slapped a player in the back of the head you better believe he'd have some problems.

What’s the minimum for an AD trade proposal? 2 good, young players on rookie deals, a vet with an expiring deal and a 1st round pick? That would be my starting point if I was NO.

That sounds about right, but we won't know until this summer. There could be some better established players that will be available to the Pels that we aren't thinking of.
Please let AD go to Boston. That would be glorious.

I don’t care who you are. I’m not letting you smack me like that. Wonder what would have hopened if Monk stole on him. Does he get suspended? Does MJ get forced to sell?

Bob Knight rollin over in his grave

#NotMyGOAT

Monk gotta hold that L. MJ has too much clout to get in any trouble for smacking the young fella on the back of the head after a stupid mistake. You could tell it was out of love too. No malice.

I'm truly living a this Era, wth.

That was an innocent behind the neck slap to let him know he done F up.

**** is harmless and I didnt look at it any other way.

Dude talking about fighting and ****, wth.

If it was a white owner smacking one of his players like that, it would cause outrage. And rightfully so.
I can already hear the Trump supporters calling double standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom