**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think the Cs are trash but they have looked more average than great. I don't put much stock into righting the ship when beating bad teams

Serious question come playoff time When Kyle Lowry becomes pedestrian... who else creates on that team besides Kawhi?

they betting on Siakim & Van Fleet... I'm interested to see how this plays out for them.

they have looked relatively mediocre so far compared to what they were expected to be (a lot of talk about them being equal to the Warriors prior to the season). They're in the east & they have easily the most talented roster in the conference, they should probably come out of the east.

Point being As of today they are underachieving & Brad isn't getting any of the heat as opposed to when they overachieve he got all the praise. Most people aren't claiming they will be a team fighting for a playoff spot.

Talent = ceiling

They still have to execute. Sh*t is just taking more time than expected for everyone to assume their roles and rotations to get ironed out.

I'm pretty confident we're not seeing the final product though.

How about beating Toronto, Philly, and Milwaukee?
Definitely not putting much stock into an opening night win when Fultz was starting off ball lol

An OT win v the Raptors and a close win over the Bucks. Thats nice. Does that make yall the 2nd best team in the conference, nah

B21FA161-B816-4AB9-9190-1D4B5C690A4B.png

:lol: :rofl:
Everyone going in on the ref almost a week later. LoL are so salty about the Lakers Houston game, that H town has made themselves enemy of the state. LoL

That's a travel and I hope it gets called everytime, along with every crab Walker and everyone other dude that walks in the league. Clean it up.

Talent = ceiling

They still have to execute. Sh*t is just taking more time than expected for everyone to assume their roles and rotations to get ironed out.

I'm pretty confident we're not seeing the final product though.

I don't think we've seen the final product yet either, i think they will be a top three seed easily that's not really what i'm contesting. From what we've seen so far however i think a lot of that Challenge the Warriors, possible dynasty that people were clamoring about all summer was a bit premature.

They should def improve from what they are right now, but as far as being the team they were projected to be (Easily dominating the East), they have a few issues that i'm not so sure will disappear as the roster is currently constructed. But we'll see.

Definitely not putting much stock into an opening night win when Fultz was starting off ball lol

An OT win v the Raptors and a close win over the Bucks. Thats nice. Does that make yall the 2nd best team in the conference, nah
Alright. Let's just see what things are looking like come All Star Break when the schedule evens out for the most part. Celts going to beat both the Bucks and Sixers again this week though.

Alright. Let's just see what things are looking like come All Star Break when the schedule evens out for the most part. Celts going to beat both the Bucks and Sixers this week though.
Thats fair

Sixers suck anyway lol unless we miraculously get some wing depth *cough cough* Markelle *cough cough*

Serious question come playoff time When Kyle Lowry becomes pedestrian... who else creates on that team besides Kawhi?

they betting on Siakim & Van Fleet... I'm interested to see how this plays out for them.

This...they’ve looked great thus far but I think this will be an issue come playoff time

This doesn’t count since it was against non-playoff teams

Not to say it doesn't count but it's not an accurate thing to base their offense on going forward, considering that they played some REALLY bad teams in that stretch, one of which was a 50 point blowout... those numbers are juiced.

Since Thanksgiving they've played

Hawks(By 18)
Mavs
Pels
Cavs (By 33)
Wolves
Knicks (By 28)
Bulls (By 56)
Pels
Wizards
Hawks (By 21)
Pistons

Needless to say those ORTG numbers are extremely juiced....

Wait, y'all are in here declaring the Celtics mediocre and we've barely gotten though 30 games? I swear y'all just wanna be put on the summer jam screen :smh:

Barbershop is running rampant in here. It's far too many ****** in here who don't know **** about basketball and everything about getting hot takes off. It's cool when it's comedic relief attached to it...but when it ain't :sick:

Not to say it doesn't count but it's not an accurate thing to base their offense on going forward, considering that they played some REALLY bad teams in that stretch, one of which was a 50 point blowout... those numbers are juiced.

Since Thanksgiving they've played

Hawks(By 18)
Mavs
Pels
Cavs (By 33)
Wolves
Knicks (By 28)
Bulls (By 56)
Pels
Wizards
Hawks (By 21)
Pistons

Needless to say those ORTG numbers are extremely juiced....

So they lose to some mediocre teams early on and they ain't sh*t.

Now they're beating the same type of mediocre or bad teams and they still ain't sh*t because those are the teams they're supposed to beat anyways?

Sounds more like they're finally doing their job outside of the marquee matchups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom