**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. But what does it tell you that those teams were slipping, Indy missed Vic for like two weeks, yall were on fire and yall still haven't moved up. I think the Celtics will be fortunate if they end up as anything higher than a 5th seed

I think we finish 2nd by the end of the season.

B21FA161-B816-4AB9-9190-1D4B5C690A4B.png

:lol: :rofl:

It's not blasphemous to say Boston would finish 5th. Boston, Philly, Milwaukee and Indiana are all in that 2nd tier below Toronto. I wouldnt be surprised if any team finished 2nd or 5th

You think it's unfathomable that the Celtics can make up a 2 game deficit with 53 games left?

:lol:

Who said it's unfathomable? :lol:

Anything is impossible but if we going by what we've seen so far nah I don't see ya'll being the 2 seed with Jaylen and Hayward being garbage.

With this same flawed logic, this Knicks are 1-1 against yall so they should be contenders in the East
Except they are 9-23. Dudes in here acting like Boston has some kind of trash record. 3.5 games out of first while getting off to a bad start and playing less home games than everyone. Next 4 games at home, 2 of which against teams ahead of them in the standings that they've already beat. Team is righting the ship.

Wait, y'all are in here declaring the Celtics mediocre and we've barely gotten though 30 games? I swear y'all just wanna be put on the summer jam screen :smh:

they have looked relatively mediocre so far compared to what they were expected to be (a lot of talk about them being equal to the Warriors prior to the season). They're in the east & they have easily the most talented roster in the conference, they should probably come out of the east.

Point being As of today they are underachieving & Brad isn't getting any of the heat as opposed to when they overachieve he got all the praise. Most people aren't claiming they will be a team fighting for a playoff spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom