**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HEAR ME OUT!!!

Kobe and MJ were better overall players than harden (which is somewhat debatable since Kobe is overrated as **** but I digress) but offensively no one is seeing harden except KD and that’s due to him being a 7 foot extra terrestrial

Kobe you can argue but Mike??

Dude is .500 for his career (as a 2 guard) and won 10 scoring titles :lol:

Bron looks funny...

Screenshot_20181220-143458_Instagram.jpg

Does he have a commercial shoot coming up?

Hairline byke, beard trimmed...

damn, these Z generation kids needs some history check or something. harden would struggle in the hand check-era. you cant say the same for mike in this era.

Sure does. Not particularly close either.

& not even a third of the success :lol:

Not to mention that TS% rewards people for simply Taking a more efficient shot even if they don't make it.

TS%.PNG

Hence Why both Harden & Russ can average these numbers in the playoffs

Harden: 42/32/87
Westbrook: 41/30/84

Yet because Harden MISSED more "efficient" shots (something tells me the maker of this equation didn't account for contested step back 28 footers) when you look at the TS% there's a huge difference

Harden:58%
Westbrook: 52%

these numbers tell a false story, based off this you would think it had some real impact on the efficiency, when in reality: Harden mades 0.8 more threes per game & 0.2 more freethrows......... but this is Making the world of difference in "efficiency" between them. I'm sure this makes a huge difference in fantasy leagues but in actual basketball the needle isn't moved that much.

Also another Thing when you try to turn basletball in too a series of equations & formulas... What happens for variables? do we keep adding equations?

I mean when comparing someone like Kobe & Harden(Or anyone from a different generation vs new players) is there an equation that accounts for difference in pace? how about the style of the game moving from Feeding Big men in the post & midrange to 5 out & launching threes? Does it take into account when zones were allowed & you had people constantly sitting in the lane waiting for you?

This is why stats are meant to be used as an aid to watching the game rather than the entire explanation.

Last edited:

Courtney Lee & Lance Thomas works. Bulls could use some veteran leadership & Fizdale would work his magic on Parker.

Courtney Lee & Lance Thomas works. Bulls could use some veteran leadership & Fizdale would work his magic on Parker.

I Like this move for the Knicks, But Chicago would def be asking for a second rounder back at least, either that or one of your younger prospects

I finally saw the OKC city jerseys in person and compared them to their original Jersey. Their City jersey is SO MUCH better. It actually looks sick and I think they should rebrand to that.

okcthunderjerseys-1024x689.jpg

Last edited:

lol at a frontcourt of Ennes Kanter and Jabari Parker on defense. Do the Sixers play them again anytime soon? I'd love to see Jojo and Beat eat in the paint again.

Parker has been given opportunities for every team he played for. He sits because he doesn’t play defense. Idk if Fiz can change that.

I meannnnnn Since when is not being able to play defense the deal breaker in this league? especially considering where the Knicks are

Always wondered why teams didn’t want parker when he puts up good numbers… I don’t watch him so I wouldn’t know…. the guy don’t play no defense… kinda reminds me of kanter… still the knicks should include a second rounder to get this deal done… do it just for cap purposes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom