**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got you when I get home.

I do think his team can do some things this year in the playoffs if he takes a step back like he seems to have so far this year.

Yeah I agree it seems he’s finally perfecting his lane. I’m excited to see what happens in April/May. Can he continue distributing the ball or will he turn into Westbrick again.

Chuck preaching right now, nobody wants to put Jokic at the top of MVP race but yet did it with Harden and Russ the last few years under the guidance of in Harden's case (good team record, sexy stats) and Russ (Sexy stats really)

Yet LeBron could have easily won it it the last 2 years if we actually do it by MOST VALUABLE.

But now Jokic who is actually adding value to his team and has a good record, suddenly it's outrageous he'd even be considered.

Chuck just proved that its all narrative driven and noone actually wants to give it based on the VALUE a player adds to their team.

Lol at your logic. Why is it excusable to lose to a "better" team? Maybe if Harden were a better player or leader, his team wouldn't be the "underdogs".

Can't wait for your excuses when the Celtics lose in the second round this year.
The hell kind of “logic” is this? Harden isn’t the best player in the league. He’s very capable of losing to players on a similar tier to him like KD/Steph/Kawhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom