**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond
6/8/7 on 42/21/67

Blake
26/9/5 on 47/37 (6 attempts per)/74

:rofl:

3w2MWDX.png

rejoice.png

freeze freeze

Draymond
6/8/7 on 42/21/67

Blake
26/9/5 on 47/37 (6 attempts per)/74

:rofl:

3w2MWDX.png

rejoice.png

Numbers don't tell the whole story...

Uhmm...

Draymond on offense cringe af. It's wild to me how he seemingly has zero offensive instincts at all. Last night was cringe af. He acted like the average NT that underestimates the skill level of professional athletes :lol:. Rudy was all over that boy. Blake has been amazing this year. You put Blake on gsw, they are much weaker imo. You put Draymond on Detroit...:sick. Just is what it is. Be's what it be's

Reactions: HIM
The team behind nba.com needs to be fired.
League pass never works for me. Just goes in loops when I try to sign up. Site is also terrible overall

If you think the site is bad, just wait till you experience their customer service.

Word So was MIA that when they got bumbed in the finals? if he did his job they probably could have won instead he was ghost
Was OKC the greatest team ever assembled when he got sent home first round?
Was Dame Lillard & the Blazers the greatest team ever assembled when he got sent home first round?
The 14-15 Warriors were one of the Best teams ever?
When he played the All Time great duo of Kawhi & Aldridge?

:rofl::rofl:

C'mon man Ya'll dudes are disingenuous as **** when it comes to Harden, dudes game has CLEARLY dropped in the playoffs for years but now we gonna act like it was just the Warriors Stopping him yearly
Talk about being disingenuous as ****....

- They lost to 60 game winning #1 seed OKC in 2013 when their next best players were Chandler Parsons and Omer Asik.
- 2014 they lost to the Blazers in a 4/5 matchup. Probably should've won. He definitely deserves blame for this.
- 2015 they lost in the WCF to the eventual champion Warriors.
- 2016 they were the 8 seed and lost to the 73 win Warriors.
- 2017 they lost to a higher seeded Spurs team that had better players.

Harden definitely hasn’t been as good in the playoffs as he has in the regular season, but let’s not act like he’s perennially losing to teams that they should be beating.

Last year was the first time he had a legitimate all-star running mate not named Dwight Howard and they lost in 7 games to one of the best teams ever assembled with their 2nd best player not playing in the Game 7.

Jokic has really helped Murray since he doesn't have to be the full time playmaker.

I think you could plug Buddy onto just about any team right now.

Just checked Murray's stats, surprised by how bad he's shooting. Seems like he's going off whenever I watch him.
I agree with this however I think both ended up in optimal situations

It’s still stupid as **** that League pass doesn’t come with all HD channels.

How U gunna charge $200 for standard def?
What bootleg poverty cable you have? I've never had to watch a single game in standard def .

What bootleg poverty cable you have? I've never had to watch a single game in standard def .

All the games on Reddit are Hd.
Some of the games on dish (when I had it) were HD but not all.

I got Comcast rn and only 2-3 of games on at a given time are HD.

- They lost to 60 game winning #1 seed OKC in 2013 when their next best players were Chandler Parsons and Omer Asik.
- 2014 they lost to the Blazers in a 4/5 matchup. Probably should've won. He definitely deserves blame for this.

Harden definitely hasn’t been as good in the playoffs as he has in the regular season, but let’s not act like he’s perennially losing to teams that they should be beating.

Last year was the first time he had a legitimate all-star running mate not named Dwight Howard and they lost in 7 games to one of the best teams ever assembled with their 2nd best player not playing in the Game 7.

Do this for Russ next.

All the games on Reddit are Hd.
Some of the games on dish (when I had it) were HD but not all.

I got Comcast rn and only 2-3 of games on at a given time are HD

That **** is unacceptable. DirecTV possible for you? Get them. Or uverse. Both is all hd. I'd slap tfboutta somebody if I have to watch some fuzzy ******** for 2 Bennie's

That **** is unacceptable. DirecTV possible for you? Get them. Or uverse. Both is all hd. I'd slap tfboutta somebody if I have to watch some fuzzy bull**** for 2 Bennie's

Ima call Comcast and see what’s good :lol:
I usually just watch the HD games on my tv and stream other games on my computer.

Lol at your logic. Why is it excusable to lose to a "better" team? Maybe if Harden were a better player or leader, his team wouldn't be the "underdogs".

Can't wait for your excuses when the Celtics lose in the second round this year.

It’s still stupid as **** that League pass doesn’t come with all HD channels.

How U gunna charge $200 for standard def?

Cuz people still pay.

However, with the none existent customer support and barebones features for the price, ive finally cut off league pass and just stream elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom