**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we’re getting ahead of ourselves to say the Pelicans would trade for young players and draft picks.

Relocation would be a potential reality for the Freddy fig's if / when they trade AD and they're a bottom feeder. They're already struggling WITH AD. Being a competitive team may be a very real priority for them.

erupt's ***- As of now, Westbrook as to be the MVP. He is averaging a triple double.

Ty's ***-triple doubles? that's so last decade... I mean obviously the game has moved to Craftiness & elite Foul drawing abilities, Imagine not jumping on players backs to get foul calls or mastering your gather steps. Low IQ Basketball at it's finest. This is the Beards award

Nah but for real, CP wasn’t traded for young players and draft picks. He was traded for a package revolving around Dragic & Odom.

I still think Tatum + 3 picks could trump any package but I doubt Danny lets go of Tatum for an often injured player who’s gunna be a free agent without 1000% guarantee he reups for the max and idk... I don’t see Unibrow doing that.

So, remove the lens of only young players being moved for Unibrow. What’s left:

- Simmons?
- package revolving around Klay & Dray?
- Cj or Dame?

Idk man. None of those guys getting moved without a guarantee that Unibrow will stay and I don’t see him doing that (unless it’s GS and he gets to play with KD & Steph :smh: :lol: )

The DDR/Leonard trade was a special situation cuz Toronto had reached their ceiling and needed to blow it up. It was worth dumping Derozan for (maybe) a year of Leonard because
A) they weren’t winning the title with DDR
B) even if Leonard leaves next summer, they can finally start their rebuild instead of fronting like a championship squad with DDR and Lowry for the next 5 years.

What situation is similar to Toronto’s right now?

They must not be willing to offer up a 1st to get them.

PELICANS GOOFED.

upload_2018-12-20_15-23-50.jpeg

Nah but for real, CP wasn’t traded for young players and draft picks. He was traded for a package revolving around Dragic & Odom.

I still think Tatum + 3 picks could trump any package but I doubt Danny lets go of Tatum for an often injured player who’s gunna be a free agent without 1000% guarantee he reups for the max and idk... I don’t see Unibrow doing that.

So, remove the lens of only young players being moved for Unibrow. What’s left:

- Simmons?
- package revolving around Klay & Dray?
- Cj or Dame?

Idk man. None of those guys getting moved without a guarantee that Unibrow will stay and I don’t see him doing that (unless it’s GS and he gets to play with KD & Steph :smh: :lol: )

The DDR/Leonard trade was a special situation cuz Toronto had reached their ceiling and needed to blow it up. It was worth dumping Derozan for (maybe) a year of Leonard because
A) they weren’t winning the title with DDR
B) even if Leonard leaves next summer, they can finally start their rebuild instead of fronting like a championship squad with DDR and Lowry for the next 5 years.

What situation is similar to Toronto’s right now?

Houston's will be after this season. Trade Harden.

Sure it's akin to DDR and Kawhi

I mean I guess but Harden is a perennial MVP candidate while DeRozen might be an all star reserve.

That’s like suggesting the Thunder should offer Russy for Unibrow.

A debate I’ve haven’t heard since the draft is
Heild or Murray.

The consensus at the draft
was the Pelicans should’ve drafted Murray over Heild because Murray was 3 years younger.

Jokic has really helped Murray since he doesn't have to be the full time playmaker.

I think you could plug Buddy onto just about any team right now.

Just checked Murray's stats, surprised by how bad he's shooting. Seems like he's going off whenever I watch him.

I mean I guess but Harden is a perennial MVP candidate while DeRozen might be an all star reserve.

That’s like suggesting the Thunder should offer Russy for Unibrow.

Sure. It'd be an upgrade for Houston though as was Kawhi with Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom