**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, the NBA only enforces fines on NBA teams when they make illegal contact with a player or make an inappropriate comment.

Kyrie said on a podcast awhile back All-Star Weekend is a hub for player recruiting. :lol:

Clippers aren’t tampering because they haven’t actually said anything about any players publicly, at least that I’m aware of. They’re front office guys can go to whatever games they want.

Kawhi didn’t even know who Lawrence Frank was until like last week...someone told him and he said, “oh, that’s who that is? He’s at a lot of our games...” LOL.

Reactions: HIM
The outrage at the outage of Lebron saying he would love to play with the best player in the world.

LoL

Dude love the easiest route, so you already know any good players hit the FA, he wants them on his team.

Last edited:
Chris Paul contract is awful, but I'm not really sure what other choice Houston had after last year.

Chris Paul contract is awful, but I'm not really sure what other choice Houston had after last year.

Right. I don't think anyone thought the contract was ideal, but no one offered / is offering any alternatives to what the Rockets could have done.

blog Boys extraordinaire podcast dunc'd on is back at it apparently Luka is already a top three prospect in the league under 23... So in 25 games he's paased Tatum, Mitchell, Simmons, & countless others... :lol::lol:

Simmons has Luka as like the 6th player in his trade value rankings :lol:
Haven't read the column yet, but I do know he takes the actual contracts into consideration. Being able to have Luka for 3 more years on a rookie contract and then having the option to hold onto him for another 3+ years as a RFA would make him pretty valuable, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom