**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said Fox wasn't a good defender.
Nah, you spouted some nonsense about Tatum being a multi-position defender which really just showed me that you’ve never watched Fox play at all.

In here now grasping for straws cause your team blew it all on an all-right member and the only hope you have left is light-skinned Rudy Gay.

Lakers got any picks coming up that are attractive, so they can keep Kuzma or Lonzo in the AD trade?

Jrue been looking like he had his tailor cut up a slew of size 36 silk trousers and cotton t-shirts and he just ties the pieces around his head for the game. We’re talking about it so I guess he got what he truly wanted :lol:

Nah, you spouted some nonsense about Tatum being a multi-position defender which really just showed me that you’ve never watched Fox play at all.

In here now grasping for straws cause your team blew it all on an all-right member and the only hope you have left is light-skinned Rudy Gay.

:lol:

Lonzo has 12 on 5-10 shooting (2-6 from deep) but only 2 boards and 2 assists halfway through the 4th. Meanwhile Lebby has 18/10/14. Most folks are just box score readers and will criticize Zo without realizing he might not be a perennial All-Star but there is no question that playing with Bron will make his numbers but also probably stunt his growth tbh.

Last two plays were Lebby ISOs. Even though it’s Luke Walton, without Lebby on the team, Lonzo is running the set and it looks a lot different.

LeBron is mad as hell Zubac lunched AD’s **** at the rim because it impacted the shots of AD going to LA due to embarrassment. Zubac is gonna go

I'm not going to lie.
Lakers, no Walton...doesn't deserve Zubacs.

Like this dude was hooping to begin and end 2016, and he's played less in last Season and this Season combined, than all of his Rookie year.
He should be Starting for ATL or Charlotte.

kuzma, lebron, davis, kawhi is gonna be lit nexy year :pimp:
Kawhi is in the Perfect situation.

If you think he's signing anywhere but Toronto after getting to run 7 games in July vs the best the West has to offer, you just haven't been paying attention.

So are you insinuating that Tatum is not? You sound like you haven't watched him. No one said Fox wasn't a good defender.

Calling Tatum a mediocre at best defender is asinine though. There isn't a single metric that would support you in any way. Sound like you just walked out of Supercuts.

Lonzo has 12 on 5-10 shooting (2-6 from deep) but only 2 boards and 2 assists halfway through the 4th. Meanwhile Lebby has 18/10/14. Most folks are just box score readers and will criticize Zo without realizing he might not be a perennial All-Star but there is no question that playing with Bron will make his numbers but also probably stunt his growth tbh.

Last two plays were Lebby ISOs. Even though it’s Luke Walton, without Lebby on the team, Lonzo is running the set and it looks a lot different.
Nah. Dude sucks. Playing with Bron just inflates his numbers. Easy buckets. Opponents game planning for Bron not him. In fact part of the game plan is probably to leave Lonzo open on the peremiter

Last edited:
THis night of NBA has me a little upset.
I feel like letting the Yoppa off.......................

If this is the case then you aren’t the hero the NBA NT needs but the one it deserves right now (I said it backwards on purpose).

The folks out east need to wake up to those takes.

So are you insinuating that Tatum is not? You sound like you haven't watched him. No one said Fox wasn't a good defender.

Calling Tatum a mediocre at best defender is asinine though. There isn't a single metric that would support you in any way. Sound like you just walked out of Supercuts.
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom