**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. Dude sucks. Playing with Bron just inflates his numbers. Easy buckets. Opponents game planning got Bron not him. In fact part of the game plan is probably to leave Lonzo open on the peremiter

I think everybody understands that he can get rebounds and he can pass. Now with Ingram back those 2 categories are likely going to take a hit. Shooting is what folks care about with him, because all of his shots are either wide open 3s or dunks. He played well tonight.

Lonzo may be the prime example of ALA. Why does Mona Lisa get a pass for not being a good shooter? He’s “like Lebby who wasn’t a shooter early on but is now” (maybe because Mona doesn’t shoot but that’s none of my business) and folks think he can bevelop one minus not making a three point attempt in over 1.25 seasons yet everyone disparages Lonzo for shooting similar clips to Lebby’s first two years and already shooting at a better clip than Jason Kidd who is his best case career comparison.

Like I think AD could stand to be a better playmaker in isolation, and his jumper looks prettier than it is successful if he's going to be your bonafide #1.
Compared to other supposed #1 options he’s about as bonafide as you’re going to get

Nothing wrong with pointing out a weakness but compared to others his are much less glaring

He’s been stuck in one of the worst run franchises since he was drafted, that doesn’t help

Lonzo may be the prime example of ALA. Why does Mona Lisa get a pass for not being a good shooter? He’s “like Lebby who wasn’t a shooter early on but is now” (maybe because Mona doesn’t shoot but that’s none of my business) and folks think he can bevelop one minus not making a three point attempt in over 1.25 seasons yet everyone disparages Lonzo for shooting similar clips to Lebby’s first two years and already shooting at a better clip than Jason Kidd who is his best case career comparison.
U comparing Lonzo to Lebby and J Kidd? Yikes.
I don't recall Jason Kidd's early days from memory, but I can't imagine he had the shooting form of a 7 year old who had never touched a basketball.

Compared to other supposed #1 options he’s about as bonafide as you’re going to get

Nothing wrong with pointing out a weakness but compared to others his are much less glaring

Yeah he’s nit picking.

Like is it not plainly obvious that he’s as bonafide if a number 1 as there is??

Kyrie will never win a title as the best player on a team.

Only reason why folks care about Professional Hot Sauce is because of Da fixed draft that sent him to Cleveland followed by a brilliant Moutain Dew campaign and and a Bron return. I guarantee if Bron never came and he either bounced or stayed there, y’all would be calling him a poor man’s Damian Lillard.

oh brother

b7gD5Dd.png

Only reason why folks care about Professional Hot Sauce is because of Da fixed draft that sent him to Cleveland followed by a brilliant Moutain Dew campaign and and a Bron return. I guarantee if Bron never came and he either bounced or stayed there, y’all would be calling him a poor man’s Damian Lillard.

Only thing Dame would have ever had on him is durability.

I can’t keep up with all of your nicknames though.

Mona Lisa, ALA... lol

Professional hot sauce could literally be Raefer Alston.

He’s been stuck in one of the worst run franchises since he was drafted, that doesn’t help

Yeah he’s nit picking.

Like is it not plainly obvious that he’s as bonafide if a number 1 as there is??
Starting a redraft, I don’t know who you pick ahead of him.

If I was allowed the #1 pick but getting number #1 meant I had to totally skip my 2rd pick completely, I’d be like see you in rd3, I’ll take AD.

U comparing Lonzo to Lebby and J Kidd? Yikes.
I don't recall Jason Kidd's early days from memory, but I can't imagine he had the shooting form of a 7 year old who had never touched a basketball.

I meant to add that to my post but I’m on mobile so it was too hard to get into. I get this is the highest level of basketball but if a man is routinely getting open shots and his jumper is ugly, you gonna complain? You rather a Ben McLemore with a pretty jumper that falls around the same clip?

There are shooters that elite. There are shooters who aren’t. There also potential shooters who don’t shoot.

Yeah he’s nit picking.

I agree with that sentiment but folks are acting like he can’t be an impact player on both ends without gaudy numbers but still stuffing the stat sheet is ridiculous.

I don’t know the Ball family; however, the media and their reports made it seem like he wanted to be in LA but just due to roster fit and media attention it comes with may not be built for him.

Only thing Dame would have ever had on him is durability.

I can’t keep up with all of your nicknames though.

Mona Lisa, ALA... lol

Professional hot sauce could literally be Raefer Alston.

Touché. Raefer was a serviceable Professional Hot Sauce. Myron is an All-Star Professional Hot Sauce.

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat worst run franchise? Wait whos ur team again..i forgot u had mo den one

freddy fig freddy fig off the top rope!!!!
D8C4DD2D-A458-45A1-8713-DB7F5FA34415.gif

EDIT: freddy fig freddy fig you are a great guy and all so ima give you a free financial consultation and advise you to hold on to your NOP AD gear right now instead of selling despite the trade rumors.

Not because I think he’s going to stay say but rather because when in like 15-20 years when he retires a Laker or Celtic it’ll be valuable to have his OG gear when no one ever thought to even cop.

The Pelicans will likely even be in Vegas, Mexico or Canada by then too so it’ll have more worth. You could buy Henny for life

Last edited:
Kyrie leaving for the Knicks after the C's get bounced early and the Celtics missing out on AD gives me a tingling feeling down below.

I meant to add that to my post but I’m on mobile so it was too hard to get into. I get this is the highest level of basketball but if a man is routinely getting open shots and his jumper is ugly, you gonna complain? You rather a Ben McLemore with a pretty jumper that falls around the same clip?

There are shooters that elite. There are shooters who aren’t. There also potential shooters who don’t shoot.
McLemore is on the fringe of falling out of the league. So I'll allow that comparison. Solid one indeed

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat worst run franchise? Wait whos ur team again..i forgot u had mo den one
All that Henny aint gon erase the memory that y'all traded Chris Paul in his prime for a bunch of players that amounted to nothing and left for nothing and a pick that turned into Austin Rivers

To compound that, Eric Gordon tells you that his heart is in Phoenix yet you still match the bag

To compound that you trade a first for Asik. To compound that you sign him to a bag the next summer

Cousins trade is murky, gave up some assets for sure. On one hand Cousins was playing well before the injury, on the other the team vastly improved with Cousins out of the lineup and swept Portland

I live in Dallas now so I rock with them, signed a deal right before the season started. I made the right choice for sure

You still the homie though and I'll pour up with ya tomorrow night when I touch down in LA again for the holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom