**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonzo has 12 on 5-10 shooting (2-6 from deep) but only 2 boards and 2 assists halfway through the 4th. Meanwhile Lebby has 18/10/14. Most folks are just box score readers and will criticize Zo without realizing he might not be a perennial All-Star but there is no question that playing with Bron will make his numbers but also probably stunt his growth tbh.

Last two plays were Lebby ISOs. Even though it’s Luke Walton, without Lebby on the team, Lonzo is running the set and it looks a lot different.
I think everybody understands that he can get rebounds and he can pass. Now with Ingram back those 2 categories are likely going to take a hit. Shooting is what folks care about with him, because all of his shots are either wide open 3s or dunks. He played well tonight.

I'm not going to lie.
Lakers, no Walton...doesn't deserve Zubacs.

Like this dude was hooping to begin and end 2016, and he's played less in last Season and this Season combined, than all of his Rookie year.
He should be Starting for ATL or Charlotte.

The **** are you talking about? There's no way you've watched him play over the past 2 years to make that statement. Zubac didn't even look like he could hang in summer league and has been unimpressive pretty much every game he's played. Today was a welcome sight to see him playing well, but this is a one off for him.

So are you insinuating that Tatum is not? You sound like you haven't watched him. No one said Fox wasn't a good defender.

Calling Tatum a mediocre at best defender is asinine though. There isn't a single metric that would support you in any way. Sound like you just walked out of Supercuts.

Tatum is a fine defender. Your literally the first person I’ve ever seen try to sell him as amazing on that end.

Fox might already be the best at his position.

Just say you were wrong and we can move on. No hard feelings, everyone has moments of stupidity.

The **** are you talking about? There's no way you've watched him play over the past 2 years to make that statement. Zubac didn't even look like he could hang in summer league and has been unimpressive pretty much every game he's played. Today was a welcome sight to see him playing well, but this is a one off for him.
Uh....totally disagree.
Summer League? He shouldn't have even been running with them.
Looked bad over the last 2 years?....Maybe because he was playing 2minutes in blowouts.
Dude never should have recieved a reduced role after his debut.
No way in hell.

1.jpg

cant wait

Uh....totally disagree.
D League?
Maybe because he was playing 2minutes in blowouts.
Dude never should have recieved a reduced role after his debut.
No way in hell.

No last summer league after his decent rookie year he played summer league again and he looked awful. Then the entire season he was out of shape, couldn't catch a pass, finish a layup, etc. You don't know what you're talking about. He had plenty of chances when our only center was Brook Lopez last year. He didn't even dominate the G-league games. Thomas Bryant was showing out more than him.

No last summer league after his decent rookie year he played summer league again and he looked awful. Then the entire season he was out of shape, couldn't catch a pass, finish a layup, etc. You don't know what you're talking about. He had plenty of chances when our only center was Brook Lopez last year. He didn't even dominate the G-league games. Thomas Bryant was showing out more than him.
My Dad would whip the **** out of your Dad.

Tatum is a fine defender. Your literally the first person I’ve ever seen try to sell him as amazing on that end.

Fox might already be the best at his position.

Just say you were wrong and we can move on. No hard feelings, everyone has moments of stupidity.
I feel like you can't read. Never tried selling him as amazing. He is good though, and every metric backs it up. Can guard a wide array of players due to his size.

Fox is good. Definitely not already the best at his position.

Just admit that you came flying out the barbershop with your take and we can move on. All good. Happens to a lot of guys in here.

Like I think AD could stand to be a better playmaker in isolation, and his jumper looks prettier than it is successful if he's going to be your bonafide #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom