**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Simmons had 8 points and 5 rebounds in the first 8 minutes and of course Brett Brown took him out and has played TJ 12 minutes for absolutely no reason.

Ben Simmons had 8 points and 5 rebounds in the first 8 minutes and of course Brett Brown took him out and has played TJ 12 minutes for absolutely no reason.
Well since Muscala was in early foul trouble. TJ came in. When Ben first went out, Jonah came in

If Elton Brand is waiting til the trade deadline to upgrade our bench then we’re in some trouble.

may be one of those things where Redick & Chandler (if healthy, if that ever happens) should go to the bench as part of the second unit. And just make them part of the closing unit.

Ben, Jimmy & Embiid is 3 All star players, you really don’t need too much from the other 2 starters to beat other teams.

JJ & Chandler as part of the second unit quarters 1-3 would ensure that the 2nd unit can keep pace.

may be one of those things where Redick & Chandler (if healthy, if that ever happens) should go to the bench as part of the second unit. And just make them part of the closing unit.

Ben, Jimmy & Embiid is 3 All star players, you really don’t need too much from the other 2 starters to beat other teams.

JJ & Chandler as part of the second unit quarters 1-3 would ensure that the 2nd unit can keep pace.
I’m cool with the starters being

Ben-Zhaire-Jimmy-Bolden-Embiid

Shooting isn’t there but defense would be A1. Bench unit would be Fultz-JJ-Shamet-Chandler-Muscala

Zhaire almost dying and Fultz shoulder being an issue, this might not happen until after ASB

And why is this?

Still just as, if not more desirable than last year.
Don't get me wrong, Philly is/should be desirable.

Perhaps I should re-phrase; I don't think they will be lucky to find near seamless fits like Ilyasova and Belinelli were last season.

Like I been saying the Sixers have a hell of a potential lineup. Like ECF and possibly sneak into the finals type lineup.

If Simmons could/would shoot and let Fultz be the full time point.

Makes your bench good too.

Don't get me wrong, Philly is/should be desirable.

Perhaps I should re-phrase; I don't think they will be lucky to find near seamless fits like Ilyasova and Belinelli were last season.

JR, Robin Lopez, Lin, Courtney Lee, Wes Matthews, Faried, DeMarre Carroll, Ed Davis and others would all be very welcome additions when buyout season begins.

JR, Robin Lopez, Lin, Courtney Lee, Wes Matthews, Faried, DeMarre Carroll, Ed Davis and others would all be very welcome additions when buyout season begins.

Zero Chance Ed Davis gets bought out.
They’ll try to trade Carroll if anything.
There’s a chance for Faried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom