**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the Uninterrupted/T-Mobile commecial w/ Lonzo...and a couple weeks ago LaMelo tagged Nike in an IG post.

Bron and Nike poaching the kids from BBB?

STHU ....

LeBron "recruited" a team of Wayde/Bosh and had everyone thinking he didnt know what he was doing until the decision.

LeBron left Miami when he saw he wasnt going nowhere and left to a team that had enough resources to "recruit" other superstars to help him win.

Lebron left Clev when he saw they had nothing else to offer and went to the Lakers as he saw young talent and enough resources to "recruit" other superstars.

Yet KD just did what Lebron did but better and went to an established team.

If you ask me, the biggest snake in the NBA had been Lebron by a landslide and although he has had the opportunity to stack his deck, he has came short many times.

Continue praising your King!
STHU ....

LeBron "recruited" a team of Wayde/Bosh and had everyone thinking he didnt know what he was doing until the decision.

LeBron left Miami when he saw he wasnt going nowhere and left to a team that had enough resources to "recruit" other superstars to help him win.

Lebron left Clev when he saw they had nothing else to offer and went to the Lakers as he saw young talent and enough resources to "recruit" other superstars.

Yet KD just did what Lebron did but better and went to an established team.

If you ask me, the biggest snake in the NBA had been Lebron by a landslide and although he has had the opportunity to stack his deck, he has came short many times.

Continue praising your King!

Aren’t you the guy that madly hate Lebron James? Yeah, you hate him so much that you wrote “STHU” and wrote paragraphs on his journey in the NBA, expressing your maddening hatred toward to me, who is far, far, far away from a Lebron fan.

I used to be like you, you know, hated an NBA player so much because he was/is better than other players i liked until i realized that I’m a fan of the sport so I finally found peace and accepted how great of a basketball player he is.

Such a mad little boy. Lebron is no king to me, but he’s a damn good player and he also has power in the NBA.

Aren’t you the guy that madly hate Lebron James? Yeah, you hate him so much that you wrote “STHU” and wrote paragraphs on his journey in the NBA, expressing your maddening hatred toward to me, who is far, far, far away from a Lebron fan.

I used to be like you, you know, hated an NBA player so much because he was/is better than other players i liked until i realized that I’m a fan of the sport so I finally found peace and accepted how great of a basketball player he is.

Such a mad little boy. Lebron is no king to me, but he’s a damn good player and he also has power in the NBA.
Like he said, continue praising your king..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom