**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the Pelicans really do any better than the adds of Jrue, Gordon, Randle, Mirotic, Elfrid, Rondo, Cousins, etc? Regardless of how good AD is they just haven’t been a very attractive destination for players, but those guys I just named are a lot better adds than most of the teams in the league have added over the years.
im hearin ken caldwell pope at wing

Could the Pelicans really do any better than the adds of Jrue, Gordon, Randle, Mirotic, Elfrid, Rondo, Cousins, etc? Regardless of how good AD is they just haven’t been a very attractive destination for players, but those guys I just named are a lot better adds than most of the teams in the league have added over the years.
They're also the same team that traded away Robin Lopez on an affordable contract, traded a first rounder for Omar Asik to make up for trading away Lopez, re-signed Asik to a five year contract (!), drafted Austin Rivers with a lotto pick, traded Rivers for Quincy Pondexter and a second rounder, didn't trade Ryan Anderson/Eric Gordon at the 2016 trade deadline (let them go for nothing in the summer) and overpaid for Solomon Hill.

Aren’t you the guy that madly hate Lebron James? Yeah, you hate him so much that you wrote “STHU” and wrote paragraphs on his journey in the NBA, expressing your maddening hatred toward to me, who is far, far, far away from a Lebron fan.

I used to be like you, you know, hated an NBA player so much because he was/is better than other players i liked until i realized that I’m a fan of the sport so I finally found peace and accepted how great of a basketball player he is.

Such a mad little boy. Lebron is no king to me, but he’s a damn good player and he also has power in the NBA.
Bro, wtf are you talking about?

Scratch all that BS you just wrote. You're funny like your king. You are a fan of the sport but yet showed spite towards KD for joining the warriors. All I did was point out Lebrons snake behaviours and you flew of the handle. But you arent a fan. LoL

Just to be clear, young buck, you can be a fan of any sport and dislike any if its athletes. Not even sure what kind of logic you're using, but it sounds dumb.

Anyways carry on ....

Consideing all the calls he gets, hard for me to feel bad for Joker getting tossed there over a clear foul by him...

AD stayin in NOLA like crawfish szn back ya herd me
20181222_181029.jpg

Last edited:
^^^
Average pick-up guy: “Yo LeBron, you got next? Can I run with you? Looks like you still need some players...”

LeBron: “Yeah, man, I would let you, but my boys coming. Said I’d save spots for them. Sorry homie.”
Damn. I hate those guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom