**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really didn't even realize antisemitism, was such a big thing up until Trump and the 2016 election.

so I can understand the blindspot from Lebron but still...

probably not a good look in 2018.

I really didn't even realize antisemitism, was such a big thing up until Trump and the 2016 election.

so I can understand the blindspot from Lebron but still...

probably not a good look in 2018.
Oh so it's Lebron and we call it a "blindspot"?

Think it just goes to a lack of sensitivity in general. People only really giving a care when it's something that affects them personally.

I think he has earned the benefit of the doubt.
You were just agreeing with Cuban though so I definitely see what type of dude you are lmao.
I did not agree with Cuban. I said maybe there was a broader point to be made. Was waiting for a post like this.

I wish my people had the stereotype of having an abundance of money

DE183C0E-CC2F-40EE-890A-BF2458ABCCDE.png

Def not sure how saying I’m gettin Jewish money is anti-Semitic. But hey it is 2018 so everything has to be offensive or a lot of ppl would be bored.

Is that really offensive to Jewish people?
Serious question

If the stereotype was limited to just having money, it might not be so bad. But for a lot of people, it comes with negative implications about how Jewish people get their money and that they’re greedy/cheap. A lot of anti-semites also believe Jewish people unfairly influence politics and certain industries through their wealth. So, that’s why it’s a problem.

This is a study identifying informal practice as the reason why Brazil produces so many creative offensive players.

https://www.journalofexpertise.org/articles/JoE_2018_1_3_Uehara_earlyview.pdf

This is why men’s American soccer will always lag behind too.

Kids across the world kick cans and all type of round objects from the time they’re infants and play soccer wherever, learning creativity that can’t be taught in a structured environment. Freddy Adu blew Americans minds when he came over :lol:. ***** in Ghana was calling that man average from the jump :lol:.

“The big problem with pro ball today is urban blacks. Now, Southern blacks are all right, but these urban kids who come off the streets think the sport is just run-and-gun and dunk-and-shoot, and they're so damn cocky. They just won't fit in."

-Hubie Brown. Circa 1970’s

That’s understandable 100%. I believe that lyric was in fact limited to money though, hence the “everything is kosher” bar.

“The big problem with pro ball today is urban blacks. Now, Southern blacks are all right, but these urban kids who come off the streets think the sport is just run-and-gun and dunk-and-shoot, and they're so damn cocky. They just won't fit in."

Wtf

Haaaa that’s a real quote? If so, it def. aged well :lol:

Kinda mad Bron has me having this convo. I’ll just wait till some games come on while y’all continue y’all outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom