**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to get on that Perfume.
Don’t watch anything else.
I just pulled it up. It's legit? It's 2 hours, 27 minutes. Don't have me waste my life my boy. I don't know how many 2 hour and 27 minute stints I have left :lol:...no really...lol.

I just pulled it up. It's legit? It's 2 hours, 27 minutes. Don't have me waste my life my boy. I don't know how many 2 hour and 27 minute stints I have left :lol:...no really...lol.
Nah you’re on the wrong set B.
It’s a 6 part series.
Netflix

You’re on the Film.
That joint is cool too, but the Series, illest **** in Nebraska.

Last edited:
Nah you’re on the wrong set B.
It’s a 6 part series.
Netflix

You’re on the Film.
That joint is cool too, but the Series, illest **** in Nebraska.
bet. good looks. adding that to the list.

I'll probs cover it b4 christmas

Reaction of the crowd reminded me when Kobe, hit those shots in Portland years ago to win the pacific division on the last day of the season.

Except the stakes were at -34 for this meaningless December game.

That Portland crowd had seen meaningful games and this wasn’t one of them.

Great White Hope has y’all hallucinating! :lol:

Imagine letting a rookie get a deep stroke off and busting it right in your face and then finishing it off by mocking your corny *** celebration.

Now imagine getting your **** stuffed by Kyle Anderson on the following possession and him telling you to "get that **** out of here."

And then imagine getting in your feels over it.

**** Bron Bron. :smokin

#NotMyTop26 :smokin :smokin

#Whoop('d)ThatTrick :smokin :smokin :smokin

I need the dubs to win by at least 50. Hope Steph shimmies his *** off.

Lonzo's 3 ball fluctuates this violently...and he doesn't even take hard ones.

And it will continue to do so until he ditches that **** shooting motion. It has way too many moving parts, so there is absolutely no way to truly work on it. You can't replicate the makes and you can't really determine what went wrong on the misses.

I'm guessing he developed it back when he wasn't strong enough to shoot the ball the "normal" way and just never bothered on correcting it once he could.

On the set :emoji_large_blue_circle::emoji_large_blue_diamond:

@geno90221 @

Imagine letting a rookie get a deep stroke off and busting it right in your face and then finishing it off by mocking your corny *** celebration.

Now imagine getting your **** stuffed by Kyle Anderson on the following possession and him telling you to "get that **** out of here."

And then imagine getting in your feels over it.

**** Bron Bron. :smokin

#NotMyTop26 :smokin :smokin

#Whoop('d)ThatTrick :smokin :smokin :smokin

I need the dubs to win by at least 50. Hope Steph shimmies his *** off.

Shorty rocked him too with a simple right to left and rose up for an uncontested 3 :pimp:.

Then that boy slo mo clapped his **** the **** outta here :pimp:.

I need Steph and KD do both drop 40 balls on this ***** head tomorrow. While pointing and laughing at him.

81C746B2-0E72-4900-BE47-E3D58229425F.gif

I think if I was an NBA player the only player I'd be afraid of is Giannis. It looks like trying to stay in front of him actually physically hurts.

:lol: at dudes acting like random contact injuries dont happen constanty

Defenders are always reaching when someone’s driving down the lane yet steph must be out there practicing his krav maga
Ya cause Draymond is such a clean player and GSW has no history of getting favourable calls

Got 1sr place in my FF league and won $300 all while the Lakers suffered another L

Gods plan

14 down 24 to go
Le44wins

This, plus a Bad Bunny album droppin :pimp:

Had Steph not tried to dismember Lou, we woulda had another Clipper victory to celebrate too :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom