**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Legal screen at the point of contact when Steph ran shoulder to shoulder. Bev should’ve disengaged once the switch happened...but he stayed tussling with Draymond.

It was Avery, and come on now. :lol:

I don't expect the refs to blow the whistle in that situation so it's whatever, but there's no way that's technically legal. Can't just run down the lane blocking someone the whole way.

LoL ....

You can tell when Bron is going to play the Warriors. We have all type of dudes pointing out illegal contact/screens/fouls/etc. Bad mouthing Steph and so on ....

I guess that's about the only time they can talk because you already know what happens after.

Draymond is basically subject to his own set of officiating standards at this point. I’ve seen other players get tossed this season for doing less complaining, less demonstratively, than he did last night.

Then there was a play where he took Lou out of the air with a two hand grab of his shoulders and they didn’t even look at it as a flagrant.

And he gets away with being physical in the post that other players that don’t have his reputation don’t.

But it’s all whatever because none of that is why the Clippers lost. Too many turnovers and giving up too many offensive rebounds. Those things kill you agains the Dubs because they capitalize on second chances like 90 percent of the time it seems.

Terrible defense all around by the Clips to let Steph get the ball so easily in that situation...

OK. Having reviewed the video a few more times, I take this back. But I still think the Clips could have done a better job trying to get the ball out of Steph’s hands.

just realized austin rivers signed with the rox. dont he and cp0 have legit beef :lol:

bron got no more damns. he should just rock a custom AD Lakers jersey to the game

just realized austin rivers signed with the rox. dont he and cp0 have legit beef :lol:

bron got no more damns. he should just rock a custom AD Lakers jersey to the game

I actually forgot about that. First Melo (beef with Pringles) now Austin :lol:

Desparate times calls for desparate measures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom