**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea man when my mom passed I had to go to court and get on the stand for my grandparents to become my guardians etc

Yes. Generally speaking, even family members have to go through a full, formal adoption process and get court approved as the adoptive parents. Some people can qualify to have a lot of the fees involved waived.

I work with an organization and handle a few adoption cases for free each year. Help the families get all the right paperwork filed and appear at the finalization hearing with them. I think I’ve done six over the last two years and in all the cases it was a family member that was adopting the child - aunts & uncles, grandparents, cousins.

Speaking of Draymond, look at his "screen" last night on the game-winner. :rofl:

Lol to be fair the refs DO call illegal screens at least 3-5 times at Warrior games.

They did that night too.

Y’all never keep the same energy for when Bronny does his patented 4 step forearm shiver to the rim tho...

Yes. Generally speaking, even family members have to go through a full, formal adoption process and get court approved as the adoptive parents. Some people can qualify to have a lot of the fees involved waived.

I work with an organization and handle a few adoption cases for free each year. Help the families get all the right paperwork filed and appear at the finalization hearing with them. I think I’ve done six over the last two years and in all the cases it was a family member that was adopting the child - aunts & uncles, grandparents, cousins.
Keep up the good work wo

I actually forgot about that. First Melo (beef with Pringles) now Austin :lol:

Desparate times calls for desparate measures.
Also Rivers was rumored to be the source of a lot of the off the court issues in DC...don’t think too many teams want him in the locker room right now so yea def some desparation by the rockets there

Also Rivers was rumored to be the source of a lot of the off the court issues in DC...don’t think too many teams want him in the locker room right now so yea def some desparation by the rockets there

Morey has a history of completely ignoring the fact that players are/ were headcases with signing in the previous years. The most prominement examples were Josh Smith, Dwight Howard, and Austin. I'm sure there's more but I just can't remember em now.

Keep doing your thing man.

When I was a broke *** recent graduate (International Student) a few years back, the government lost my paperwork and I got a deportation letter , people usually pay a min of $7500 of legal fees to fight stuff like this, but I didn't have the money, I went through similar services to at least tel lme how to get started with all this paperwork stuff and did it mostly myself. 4 years later, I now have my Permanent Resident (green card for Canada) and I probably wouldn't be here without that service.

forever grateful.

Ironically Lebron post the Jewish lyrics a week after the NFL slave owner comments and the NBA puts out a statement saying they aren’t going to “punish” Lebron>D. The whole optics of this situation is cringey. I bet in a couple of weeks Nike will receive bad press for sexual harassment or illegal sweat shops and Bron will remain silent

Cats be picking a choosing what they want to stand up for.

Bill Walton is at it again. :rofl:

16446A59-BEF5-4EE5-87D0-A40358E4C65D.jpeg

To my Canadian NTs, does anyone know how to get out of the Canadian version of NBA.com without using a VPN? The Canadian site is so trash.

The Knicks are always in play, until they’re not. I do believe in Fiz’s power of persuasion though.
Fiz was a fantastic signing for them. Even if they don’t end up with any big names, him just being there should help offset Dolan enough to at least get in the room with some of these guys.

Waiting for the january lakers trades and for the rockets to panic and bring melo back into the mix. Also for beal to request a trade.

Fiz was a fantastic signing for them. Even if they don’t end up with any big names, him just being there should help offset Dolan enough to at least get in the room with some of these guys.

Yep agreed. I didn’t like the signing at first, mainly because he’s really not an Xs and Os guy lots of ISO’s, but man he really instilled confidence and made most of them buy in. Revived Mudiays career and will get Vonleh paid. Can’t wait to see how KP plays under Fiz. The guys love him. Definitely give him most of the credit for the culture change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom